13

~A/N; thank you guys so much for 4k+ reads on this story! I'm eternally grateful for each and everyone of you. Xoxo~

◇◇◇◇

You opened your eyes to an empty bed, panicking slightly as you sat up. "Monty!?" You called out, hearing the small bathroom door open.

"Hey, what's wrong..?" He walked over to you, rubbing your thigh gently as he sat next to you. You sighed in relief, smiling to him as the sun from outside hit your face.

"You scared me for a second.." you laughed a little, blushing in embarrassment. "Aww princess..I'd never leave you~" he leaned in, pressing a kiss against your jaw.

Your face heated up, pushing him back a bit. "I was just about to shower..wanna join?" He smirked, gripping your thigh slightly. "M-monty! No!" You got up, heading toward the bathroom to pee.

"Oh really?" He chuckled, following after you. He entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. "What are you doing!?" You whipped around to him. "Showering..I told you this princess." He began to strip, removing his shirt.

You covered your eyes, blushing madly as you heard his shuffle to remove more clothing. "You are so mean!" You pouted, still not looking. "Nah, just confident." You practically hear him smirk as he wrapped an arm around you.

You gasped, uncovering your eyes to see directly into the mirror. Monty had his arm around your waist, his naked body pressed directly up against your back. "You're such a tease..." he growled, nibbling your earlobe.

"M-monty.." you whimpered, giving in to his touch. "What?" He laughed, releasing you as he stepped into the shower. You stood there, shocked as you just stared at yourself in the mirror.

"You can always join me..~" he teased behind the shower curtain, making you roll your eyes. "In your dreams!" You snapped, walking out and shutting the door.

You covered your face with your hands, sighing heavily at all the things he made you feel. Did you love him? You clearly felt something, he always knows exactly where to touch you..exactly what to say.

Monty washed himself, water trickling down his abs and back. "Hey.." you mumbled, stepping into the shower fully undressed. The male turned around in surprise, eyeing your body up and down in delight.

"Hm..clearly I must be dreaming.." he smirked, grabbing you and pulling your dry body against his wet one. "Whatever gator boy..." you blushed, your breasts squishing up against his chest.

He licked his lips, sliding his hands down your back to grab your ass. "Not a gator anymore baby...~" he kissed your jawline, making you whimper as his hands wandered your body.

"Here, let me wash you.." he smiled sweetly, turning away to grab the soap. You pouted in slight disappointment, why the hell were you so upset that he stopped touching you!?

He turned back, rubbing a soap covered rag all over your body. "Mmm~" you smiled in pleasure as he kneaded your breasts, cleaning them. "You like that princess..?" His eyes flickered up to your face, slowly moving down between your legs.

"Y-yes..~" you bit your lip, feeling as his hand grazed your entrance. "So pretty.." he mumbled, scrubbing you clean as you moaned sweetly. He moved down your legs, pecking your thighs.

"All clean" he said standing up, turning off the water. You opened your eyes in curiosity, why was he being so short and yet so romantic and touchy? He stepped out, extending his hand to you.

You took it, stepping out aswell to dry off. "Hey Monty-" he opened the bathroom door, "I'm gonna go change princess, thanks for showering with me." He shut the door, leaving you alone.

Monty actually could drive, you decided to let him since you were just stuck up in your own head, thinking of all the possible reasons for his weird behavior.

"You alright Princess?" He side eyed you, never letting his focus leave the road ahead. "Yea.." you said as you stared out the window, watching watching world go by.

Monty kept it to himself, but his strange behavior wasn't just him being weird, there was a reason behind it. He would only go so far with you from here on out, until you said those three words. 'I love you'.

"Hungry baby?" He asked, pulling into a small cafes parking lot.

"Um..yea, sure." You nodded, smiling weakily.

◇◇◇◇