3

As badly as you hated the place, you just couldn't stay away, you had to speak to that gator, Monty again.

It was later in the evening, you were by yourself at the pizzaplex, your parents just believed you were with friends, how big of a lie that was.

You don't have friends, if that wasn't clear. All the girls were jealous of your looks, and the guys all got mad when you rejected them..the life of a walking masterpiece.

As you sat there fiddling with your short skirt you heard a very familiar deep voice, "Rock on, kid!" He said. You perked up, looking forward to see Monty with a group of kids.

You took this opportunity to approach, it was just an innocent girl wanting to see the famous animatronic, nothing more. Right?

Monty caught eye of you quickly, analyzing your short black skirt and (f/c) t-shirt, he wanted to maul you right there. "Hey there little lady, may I help you?" He lowered his shades, making you blush.

"Just um, wanted to see you..that's it!" You giggled nervously, making him leave the kids to approach you closely. You grew flustered, his body inches from yours.

"Glad your back, princess.." he whispered, softly grazing your arm. His touch sent shivers down your spine, nothing like you've ever felt before, God your life was boring.

Before he could take a step further the intercom came on, telling everyone it was closing time and to get the hell out, but in a much nicer manner.

You sighed, head hanging low in disappointment of not being able to really talk to the gator. "Hey, look at me princess." He lifted your chin, his bright red eyes piercing your (e/c) ones.

"I'd love to see you again, please, come back soon." He kissed your nose, holding himself back from shoving his tongue in your mouth.

You turned red, the cute face you made caused the gator to look away, flustered as you were. "Hey, miss, please leave it's closing time." A woman with a security guard fit walked up to you.

"Monty, to your room. Now." The woman hissed, gesturing for you to leave. The gator growled lowly, hesitant to release you. You gave him a comforting look, calming him as he finally let go.

The woman lead you off, nearing the front exit. "Sorry if Monty did anything inappropriate, he tends to do that to a lot of the older females that come here." Your heart dropped, not wanting to believe those words.

"Goodnight miss." She said, leaving you to walk yourself out the large doors in front of you. Your heart continued to ache, the one time you grew interested in someone, and he wasn't even human, he just had to be a player too!?

You scoffed, walking out the glass doors. "Hey!" A firm hand gripped your forearm. Monty whipped you around, making you face him. "Sorry about Vanessa, I just, I really don't wanna watch you leave.." he blushed, hand still on your arm awkwardly.

"Save it." You pulled away, confusing him. "That girl told me all about your flirtatious tendencies, you do it to all the females." You laughed dryly, hiding your hurt.

"(Y/n), that isnt-" you flipped your hair, turning around to walk off again. "Hey! Little lady!" He grabbed you, pinning you against the wall. You struggled, hands above your head.

"Listen when I speak to you, beautiful.." he growled, his free hand roaming down your side. You shook your head, face turning red and body heating.

He smirked, "I was gonna say that ain't true, I havent flirted with another girl in 2 years.." he whispered against your neck. You shivered, his sharp teeth dangerously close to your skin

"W-why 2 years..?" You questioned, not wanting to believe his 'lies'. He looked up at you, his hand now gripping your side, making you wince. "I've had my eye on you for awhile now, princess..just waiting patiently.." he licked his lips.

Curiosity got the better of you, "waiting for what.. " you mumbled. He released your hands, bringing both of his to your hips. "For your fine ass to turn 18, beautiful..~" you let out a small gasp, making him chuckle.

"Flustered, baby girl?" You pushed against his chest, you didn't wanna fall for his tricks, but you so badly wanted to at the same time. His gaze flickered to your lips, he was growing impatient.

"Let me kiss you, princess." He said, eyes staring back into yours again. You froze, scared of what would happen if you said no, or even if you said yes.

You nodded, making him yank you closer into him. "I need a verbal answer, please.." his slight pleading turned you on, he really wanted this.

"Yes, Monty." He wasted no time, kissing you passionately while he held your face. You instantly melted, kissing him back. Being in the mood he put you in, you slowly moved your thigh between his legs, rubbing him there slowly.

He growled into the kiss, pushing you back against the wall slightly. "Don't do that." He ordered, sharp teeth showing. You grew scared, body starting to tremble.

Monty sighed, pulling you close into his hard chest. "I'm so sorry princess, but I just can't control myself around you, I don't wanna hurt you." He lifted you up, resting his face in your breasts.

"If you tease me like that, I'll lose control, I don't know what you do to me.." you ran your hands through his hair, making him calm. "It's ok, I'm sorry I did that.." he licked your breast, making you moan in surprise.

He looked up, sighing as he sat you back on the floor. "You taste so fucking sweet, I'll never get enough of you.." he huffed, hearing as Vanessa approached.

"Go, now. But please, come back" he gently kissed your head, pushing you slightly towards the exit.

"Don't leave me hanging, alright? I need you now princess." He sounded serious, winking before quickly walking off.

"I'll come back, I promise." You exited the building.

◇◇◇◇