Epilogue

Time has passed like sand in an hour glass.  My first baby with Kol is now an adult Faeling.  They are taking over today as the King of the Seelie.  I'm ready to retire and just be with my mates.  It's been fun and the Seelie Kingdom is once again thriving as it had under my parents.  Now I can just have fun.

You probably thought it would be the child of Niklaus that would take over the Kingdom, right?  Sorry to disappear but they aren't Fae.  They're a tribrid of witch, vampire, and werewolf.  How things work in the supe world is just a toss up.  My child with Kol came out full Fae.  Mason is half wolf, half Fae.  Klaus child is fully him and his line.    My child with Elijah was vamp and Fae.  I have yet to have another kid.  So who knows if the next will be full Fae or a mix.  I digress, maybe someday the Fae will accept a ruler who is only part Fae but we aren't in those times.  So my child with Kol is the only candidate.  Honestly they're the one that shows the leadership skills necessary to rule my Kingdom so I wouldn't have it any other way.  It was a dual ceremony.  He found his mate in a Sprite.  So he was having a ceremony to be named the new King and to be joined with his mate who will be crowned his consort.  The dual ceremony was beautiful with all the Fae Kingdom's royalty there to witness it.

We have our own small castle in the Seelie Kingdom to retire in and maybe have more babies.  I know my mates want their chance.  Well, not Kai.  I'm sure you already know he's not the fatherly type.  Things are looking up.  My mates are the happiest they could be.  Kol wouldn't ever want to give up his vampire side as he does truly love it.  But he did mourn his magic so with the help of Danu we returned his magic to him.  Obviously not the witch kind but the Fae.  He doesn't care what kind he just loves performing magic again.  Kitty Kat had her Nadia returned to her and brought to the Fae realm.  All wrongs were made right.  Well all wrongs that could be made right.  And this is how we found our happily ever after.  

~*The End, La Fin, El Fin, Fine, Das Ende*~

A/N:  As always, thank you for reading!