IX

"COME ON KENMA HELP ME OUT

"COME ON KENMA HELP ME OUT." y/n grunted through her teeth as she tried to hold the boy up in the hotel hallway. "which room is yours kenma?"

"no..." kenma groaned as he made it harder for y/n to hold him up. "i'm not going back there...they're gonna yell." he said as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

the h/c haired girl let out a groan as she started dragging the fake blond back to the elevator. "you can stay in my room tonight." she said making a small smile fall on kenma's face. surprisingly he became more cooperative and made the trip back to her room easier.

as she stepped out of the bathroom y/n looked to see kenma fast asleep on top of the covers. she rolled her eyes with a small smile as she walked over and tried to help him under the covers causing him to stir in his sleep.

as y/n finally got him under the covers and started to walk over to her bed, she felt kenma grab onto her wrist and pull her closer to him.

"kenma, let go i wanna go to sleep." y/n whined, but it just lead to kenma pulling her into the bed besides him.

"stay." he whispered in his sleepy voice as his liquor scented breath tickled y/n's nose making her heart speed up. so instead of fighting, she slipped under the covers and drifted off to sleep beside kenma.

the sound of soft snores was interrupted by the harsh, loud sound of banging on the hotel room door.

"OPEN UP THIS DOOR!" an angry feminine voice yelled. "KENMA KOZUME I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE."

with a yawn y/n slowly sat up in the bed. her half lidded, tired eyes drifted over to kenma who was still asleep beside her. y/n unwillingly slid herself out of bed and answered the door with a groan.

"listen i stopped parking in the handicap spots..." she yawned, "now what?" y/n asked the people at her door with closed, sleepy eyes.

"...handicap par-WHERES MY SON?!" the brown haired woman yelled waking y/n up.

"ohh you're kenma's mom huh?" y/n asked as she rubbed her e/c eyes. "he's asleep right now, you're yelling is gonna wake up the whole floor ms. you gotta chill out."

"listen here you little skank, you're gonna tell me where my son is-"

"mom?" kenma asked with a yawn as he stood behind y/n.

"kenma...you are in so much trouble!-"

"what did you call y/n?" kenma asked, cutting off his mom.

"...that's not important, you are in SO much trouble. you're going back to the hotel room and you're not leaving for the rest of the trip-"

"no i'm not." kenma said with obvious irritation in his voice.

"yes. yes you are-"

"no-"

"kenma." y/n said grabbing both of the kozume's attention. "just go back...i'll talk to you later." y/n said sadly as she pushed the fake blond out of the room.

"y/n..."

"it's fine, just call me later or whatever." the h/c haired girl said with a small but sad smile as she closed the door on them.

kenma turned and gave his mom an irritated expression. "what is your problem? why the hell would you call her a skank when she hasn't done anything wrong?!"

"she's such a bad influence on you kenma! she has no morals and is always getting you in bad situations-"

"i chose to do those things! she didn't force me to do anything!" kenma scoffed. "you guys are so annoying. you force me to go on this trip, tell me to make friends and have fun, then get mad when i do!" kenma exclaimed.

"..."

"you know what whatever. just lock me away in the god damn hotel room." kenma said as he shook his head and started walking towards the elevator.

the two h/c haired adults were tucked into their bed, watching tv when the sound of knocking on their door caught their attention.

"i'll get." the man said as he got out of the bed. "who is it?" he called out as he looked through the peep hole.

"your daughter." y/n said as she looked back into the peep hole.

"i didn't think i had one of those anymore. i hadn't seen her in days." the older man said as he opened up the door, with a laugh.

"sorry...i just found someone to hang out with." y/n gave her dad a weak smile as she walked in and got under the covers next to her mom.

"you look sad baby." her mom said as she pulled her into a hug.

"i am. kenma's mom is a b word." y/n said as her words were muffled into a pillow.

"you wanna talk about it?" the older woman asked.

"not really, but, watching the snorks instead of this would make me feel better."