III

"KEN KEN?! WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR AN HOUR!" kenma's mother exclaimed as she jogged towards the two teens

"ken ken, i think your mommy needs you." y/n said as she tried to stifle a laugh and toss her empty beer bottle out the side of the trunk.

kenma shot her a glare as they both hopped out the back of the truck. y/n made her way around to the front and started the car.

"kenma!" she said as her head hung out the driver window. "i'll see you at breakfast in the morning!" she shot him a smile before driving off.

leaving kenma with his parents.

"who the hell was that?" kenma's mom asked as she stopped him from walking away towards their car. "and are those beer bottles?!" she grabbed her son by the cheeks and smelled his breath causing a gasp to leave her mouth. "KENMA KOZUME."

'god, if you kill me now...i wouldn't mind going to hell-'

the sound of his dad laughing cut kenma's thoughts short. "aren't you the one who said he could make 'a friend, or two, or three!'" his dad said in a tone that mocked his mom's voice.

"i didn't mean like this!-"

"nope!" his dad said as he shook his head. "if it stops him from all that damn complaining, let him hang out with the girl. then we can finally have a relaxing vacation."

'hm maybe the old man's not that bad...god you can hold off on the death w-'

"kenma." he said grabbing his son's attention. "you can keep hanging out with her, but you better not get her pregnant or i'm gonna kick your ass."

the boy's face started to heat up at the thought of having sex with the girl he just met. sure she was hot...

'maybe doing it once before i leave wouldn't be too bad-'

"wipe the smile off your face." his dad said snapping kenma out of his thoughts. "i'm serious kenma."

"i'm serious dad." he said back plainly making him sigh.

"get your ass in the car so we can get back to the hotel."

it was the next morning. y/n slid out of her bed and into her slippers before she made her way out of her hotel room. she went right next door and knocked on her parents' room door.

"good morning mommy and daddy dearest." y/n threw a cheesy smile on her face as she walked into the room past her dad.

"wait!" her dad said as he grabbed her head.

"where were you last night?" her mom asked as she put her robe over her flannel pajamas and old band tshirt.

"i was out having sex with dozens of guys- AND without a rubber." y/n said as she laughed and pried her dad's hand off of her head. "here's your keys by the way." she pulled the car keys from behind her and dropped them on the nightstand.

"you gotta stop hanging out so late." her mom said as she hugged her. "you don't wanna end up like me and your father-"

"you guys are so cool though! and i've only ever done it once so i'm fine, i was just driving around with that other kid that's here." y/n groaned as she laid down on the bed.

"the blond one?" her dad asked.

"yeah how'd you know?" y/n asked as she propped her arms up on the bed.

"his mom and dad were yapping about how they couldn't find him last night..." he said causing both of her parents to look over at her.

"he didn't HAVE to come!"