One night - 5

Through her slumber, Chaeyoung could hear her mother talking to someone.

Chae's mom: "How is she, Doctor?"

Dr.: " Her states are good, no need to worry, she just got stress, make sure she'll have a good rest, and eat well"

Jk: " And the baby?"

Dr.: " The baby is doing well, no danger! Now, I'll take my leave..."

The door closet and she felt someone, sitting beside her on the bed. Slowly she opened her eyes, she was home in her room, beside her was her mother and Jungkook. Seeing him there, beside her, with that worried look on his face, made her realize that he's not as bad as she thought.

Chae's mom: " Chae, Hyeri told us everything... Thank God Jungkook was there... Your father was this close to go to his parents and throw some hands... How are you, honey?"

Chaeyoung smiled faintly at her mother, she still can't believe that her lover was a cheater and a coward. Was she not enough? Was she that bad as a girlfriend? She always agreed with him and listened to his pleas... Since high school, they were the perfect couple, everyone wanted to be in their place... 

Apparently, she didn't really know him,  now everything is gone... will she be alone forever? Jungkook... Jungkook didn't leave her side since then, although he could just forget about her and ignore her existence... but he even found her to prove her innocence and that she was tricked... while her boyfriend accused her without listening to her explanation or believing that she is not guilty... that's why she made her decision

Chae: " Jungkook... I agree..." he stared waiting for her to continue, " I'll marry you"

***********************************

The wedding was simple, without many guests, only friends, and close people, those who didn't gossip and have always been with them.

Chaeyoung had the opportunity to meet Jungkook's friends, who teased him at every chance. All of them were nice to her, they felt like her older brothers she didn't have.

After numerous beggings from Jungkook and her parents, Chaeyoung agreed to move in with him. Mostly because her parents are going overseas and they want her safe, they are sure that Jungkook will take good care of her.

On the way to Jungkook's apartment, Chaeyoung noticed that he was going the other way.

Chae: " Are we going somewhere? This is not the way to your apartment..." she asked while looking at the road

Jk: " We won't live there, I brought a house, and I would like it if you will call it our home..." he smiled to himself at this thought, while Chaeyoung was thinking that she needs to get used to this new life.

Reaching the destination, Jungkook helped her to get out of the car and took her things, he was very excited. Chaeyoung looked around, the neighborhood seemed nice, the houses were all cute and looked cozy.

 Chaeyoung looked around, the neighborhood seemed nice, the houses were all cute and looked cozy