Daddy, I found my new mommy!-4

Taehyung had just put Taemin to bed, which was quite difficult for him, as he kept asking why Chaeyoung visited him less often. It was only two weeks, 3 hours, 47 minutes, and 25 seconds since last friday when she left his car.

All those days, Chaeyoung was busy with the new restaurant they are opening, that's why she was only saying hi when they were leaving the house at the same time. Why was she acting like avoiding him? However, she still secretly passed Taemin desserts.

His phone rang, it was an unknown number. Who could call him at this late hour?

"Hello?" he frowned, "Okay, I'll be there, look up after her..."

It was the barman from the club near their apartment building, it's like 10 minutes of walk. He reached the bar counter where was sitting the blonde-haired girl, drunk as hell.

"Sorry for disturbing... I first called her mother, but they are not home, so she suggested calling you instead... you are neighbors, right?" the barmen explained,

"Sadly I am... thank you for watching after her, I am gonna bring her home, and sorry for the inconvenience..." man was he mad... "Hey sleepyhead, let's go home!" he shook to wake her up, she just mumbled something under her breath... " Ya! Park Chaeyoung!" he still didn't earn a reply, getting impatient he took her in his arms, she was so light.

Instinctively she wrapped her arms around his neck and nestled her head on his chest, " Getting comfy, huh?" but then he observed her puffy eyes, she cried, that's why he pushed aside his anger and took her home.

But instead of hers, he brought her in one of his apartment bedrooms... Why? Because she lost her keys...

He tried to place her on the bed without waking her up but failed...

"OMG! I am hallucinating..." she whispers cried, he scoffed, " No you're not! You just drunk a bunch!" his tone sounded like he was scolding her, and she started to cry...

"I just had another blind date... but he left ..., he said that I eat too much for his liking...", she hiccuped then continued,

"Why does no one like me? ... I was just being myself..." he stiffened, Taehyung felt bad, his heart pang,
"I am trying so hard to find someone to love me, but no one likes me... not even..." she burst into a crying shout. Taehyung moved closer and hugged her in an attempt to comfort her. She buried her face in his chest, mumbling something incoherently that Taehyung thought is her drunk talking.

"There is this one idiot that I like, but he already has someone else... and I keep going to those blind dates ... but to no use...", she continued her whimpering, "Why can't he like me back? Am I so bad? ... Am I ugly?", Taehyung felt jealousy and hurt, "She likes someone...", but he managed to push those feelings away

"Hey... you are amazing...", he caressed her shaking figure, then made her look him in the eyes, " and beautiful...", he was sincere, his words made her stop from weeping. He saw how her eyes light up, "God! She is unreal..."

"Are you lying to make me feel better?" she asked in a whisper,

"I am telling you the true Chaeyoung..." his voice was soft, " You are ravishing to me..." she smiled, and he could swear that his hearth made an assault...

Chaeyoung's eyes went down to his lips, her hand reached out and touched their outline, Taehyung strengthened, her hand is warm.

"Your lips are so... tempting", her voice was sensual, "I want to taste them...",