POEM 13: "SunSet"

I fell in love with a girl & she fell in love with me too.
I'd do anything for her & she said she'd do anything for me too.
I'd go out in the universe and catch for her two galaxies & gently place them in her eyes so that every time I look at her I can watch the galaxies in her eyes anytime I feel like it.
She's pretty just like the sunset.
I might just name her sunset but it's too late cause I already did.
I'd catch for her the sunset too because she looks exactly like the sunset.
Though its fading away it looks blissful and feels like bliss while it slowly fades.
She's been fading away for a while now but she looks beautiful while she slowly fades away.
And now I'm stuck cause if she fades away completely I won't be able to watch the galaxies in her eyes anymore.
I won't get to see her beauty if she fades away.
But one things for sure...
She'll surely bury me before I bury her.

Dear SunSet, when I devour myself in my thoughts and die cause of it don't cry. Don't worry cause finally I've gone where I belong. And that's with the universe.
But sadly I can't devour myself and die because of my thoughts cause I know once you place me in a graveyard and bury me then you'll instantly fade away completely.
And I know you'll follow me no matter how far I go even all the way to the graveyard.