POEM 17: Breakdowns & Cosmic Connections.

And this is the last time I'll cry for you.
This is the last time I pray to God asking him questions about you.
I threw myself into your waste land not even knowing who you really are, what you really are but all I know is that you're a waste man.
How could you? You threw me into your galaxy and forgot about my existence you acted like I never even mattered.
What's the matter am I not enough for you?

Dear waste man, I hope you feel awful each second you take a breath. I tried for you I really tried and I tried looking for you but all I found in you were breakdowns. I tried connecting but all your cosmic connections fade slowly just like the universe slowly slips away. And now all I have left are memories of the breakdowns & faded connections we had.
And it hurts to know you didn't feel anything while I'm out here crying my lungs out having a mental breakdown because of you!
Writing poetry for you!
How many petty things will I do cause of you?!
And you won't even do anything for me.

Mr waste man, I hope the universe throws you into the galaxy just like you did with me.

                    Yours with true hate,

                           Your daughter.