Eight ❤️

Luka's POV

"There's the guy with the sign" I say and point at a tall man. We walked to the man in silence not knowing what his name is. "Max, you're here!" Demi said in full enthusiasm. "Eumh, haii." I hesitated. "Oh, sorry, MAx this is Luka, Luka Max." Demi said. He nodded to me with a friendly smile. "Well let's go!" Demi basically yelled of enthusiasm. We all got in the car and Max started the engine.

1 hour later

"We're here." Demi said slowly. I looked up to the biggest house I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm not even kidding. "Holy noodles, you gotta be kidding me, Demi..." I said just before my mouth dropped. "No, I'm not. Not even a little." she smiled at me. "Max you can go home, we'll just settle us in." demi said to Max. "Okay; bye demz and Luka." Max said. "Let's go inside, Luka."

"Okay." We entered Demi's house and from the inside it was even bigger, and lonely. "Demi?" I asked. "Yes?"

"Do you have a roommate or something or a pet? this seems so lonely." I said, kind of with sympathy because she lives here on her own. "Well, i'm touring a lot and i'm most of the time somewhere else so I don't see why I need to have a pet." Demi said still not realising this house is lonely. "Well, I'm here so it will not be that lonely. Besides you stopped your Neon lights tour so you can rest. Now where the noodle is my room. I can't hold my luggage anymore." I said tired because of the trip and the motherfucking luggage. "Your room on the first floor, to the right of the stairs. Do I need to show you?" she said with a sweet voice. Oh stop acting Demi I know you hate me. "No, I'm good. Thanks." I got upstairs and like Demi told I got in the first room to the right. Oh my nipples-okay I use really stupid words but I don't like to curse. At least when I speak at loud. Besides it's funnier- This room is so freaking huge. There's this king size bed a desk with a laptop and some shelves and a huge wardrobe. It might be cool here. I walked a bit further and I saw there's a bathroom for my own. It has a bath tub a freaking bath tub. Well let's unpack then. Once I've unpacked I just l lyed in bed. "Luka, it's dinner time!" demi yelled through the house. Ugh, yay let's get fat, it's really easy because you're already fat Luka. "I'm not hungry!" I yelled back. "Luka you have to eat come down right now!"

Ugh how fun is this? I opened the door and went downstairs on a pessimistic way. "What." I said. "Eat, now, even if it's not a lot eat." she demanded but not on an angry tone. Well I can always purge later so why not. "What is it?" I asked. "It's spaghetti. Mom said you love it." Demi smiled. "It was, once." I looked down. "What do you mean?"

"Well, i still love it, but you know. the not eating thing and puking thing made me somehow... Wel I think you know it, you've been there once to so. Do you understand me?" I looked at her. "Yes, I do. Well then there's only one way to make it different. You're gonna eat it and then you'll love it again." she said smiling and happy. "Okay, why not give it a try." Of course I was lying. Well I was going to eat a bit of it and then go upstairs and puke it al out.

"So how does it taste?" Demi asked. "I love it. I really do." I smiled. Even though my plate is still 3/4 full. "I'm done." "Just eat a bit more. Please." Demi pleaded. "Fine."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

a/n *NOT EDITED*

So this is a short chapter i'm sorry, i've been busy a lot with my shows and performances of the dance school and homework and shit. So it was a bit hectic lately. pls 5 votes and 5 comments till the next chapter eumh. thanks everyone for reading it i'm at 1K reads i never thought i would hit that number so I LOVE YOU GUYS. However some questions.

1. Should Demi have a girl/boyfriend? if yes who?

2. Should Luka be bi or gay or none of them lol?

3. Is he going to be bullied in school again or is he gonna be populair?

PLS ANSWER THEM I LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY STRONG I'M HERE FOR YOU fyi io'm 1 month and a half clean ♥♥♥ stay strong