Four :D

Luka's POV

"Go downstairs and eat breakfast." "Nope." I said as I slammed the door in her face. "On the count of three you better be down in a chair with some fucking eggs on your plate or so help me-" I cut her off "Demi I am not hungry."
"Too bad. You're eating. 1-2-" I know when she counts she means business. "Okay okay I am going. I hate you so much." I say under my breath. "What was that?" "You heard me." I say and walk down the stairs.
Demi follows closely behind which scares me a little. Is she suspicious? No. Can't be. In her words, 'only girls can have eating disorders.' I make some toast. Something light. "What are we doing today, Demi?" Maddie asks trying to lighten the mood. "Well, you me and Luka are going out shopping and then to lunch and then a movie. So when you both finish, go get dressed." She says and walks into the dining room with a bowl of cereal.
"Great." I mutter loud enough so only Maddie can hear me. She looks at me with a smirk. "I hate you." I said while throwing a paper towel roll at her. She smiles and we run up to our rooms to get dressed. I put on a flannel, blue jeans, and vans.
"Maddie and I will be in the car, get down here in five." "Yeah whatever!" I yell and roll my eyes. I walk down the stairs grabbing my car charger for my phone and headphones. I get in the car and plug my headphones in.
"Nope." Demi says and pulls an earbud out. "We are going to listen to music and have fun." I smirk.
As much as I hate her I love her. She is my sister and actually kind of my idol. Is that weird? Anyways.
We finally get to the mall after Maddie and Demi singing at the top of their lungs for an hour straight. "Hot topic!" Maddie says and runs into the store. "Try these on." Demi says and throws me an outfit. Black jeans, My Chemical Romance tee, and parental advisory vans.
I sigh. I try them on and they fit so I buy them.
When we finally finish shopping in the mall we go to ZJ's for lunch. I order a salad with fat free dressing on the side and a water. "Are you trying to lose weight or something?" Demi asks. "Uh yeah. It's nothing though." "Okay." She says giving me a concerned look.
Oh she's concerned now? Wow, nevermind. Why couldn't she be even the slightest but concerned when I finally started losing weight? Or is she too self centered to even see. Wait, luka, don't bother her with your problems, she has a lot of her own problems to deal with.
"Luka!" Demi says. "Snap out of it. Food is here." She says as I look down and see my salad. I grab a fork and eat. "Do you mind?" I ask while seeing Demi stare at me while I eat.
"Sorry." She says and slightly smiles at me.
We finally get home about an hour later. I run up to my bathroom, stick my two fingers down my throat, and try to purge. Nothing. Nothing came up. I'm so stupid. Why did I have to be born?
I grab my blade from under my cabinet. I drag the cold metal across my skin atleast one dozen times. "Luka! Demi wants to talk to you!" My mom yells up the stairs. "Okay be right down!" I yell and clean up the blood.
The room starts spinning. I collapse onto the floor in a puddle of my own blood. Maybe I am meant to die.
~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm a new writer my name is Alexa and I hope you like my work! ❤️❤️❤️

Stay Strong💋