Nine ♥.♥

"Fine" I said. "So, I've been thinking. You know, school?"

"Yes, well, you'll just go to the local school here. You're already in. You can go to school tomorrow." Demi said. "Okay, thanks, I guess."

"Demi? I'm really done." I moaned. "Okay... I'm proud of you, I'm so fucking proud of you my lil bro." Demi said hapily. Okay, normally I should go immediately upstairs to the bathroom. But let me say something, it looks fucking suspicious. Like they fucking know about your problems and you go all I'm fine and puke immediately after you ate. Well me? I play it smart, I wait like a half an hour. Then they won't notice, or at least find it suspicious. "So eumh, are their any plans you'll go on tour I said?" I asked to break the awkward silence. "Luka, I'm recently back. I don't even have a freaking new song or album to tour. How could I possibly tour again?" Demi asked confused. "Demi, you have fucking Europe, Asia, Australia... So many countries. I get everyday thousands of tweets that I need to tell you you need to tour in Europe and Asia N shit. Just do a world tour. Demi, you're freaking famous, they want to see and meet the person who saved their lives. And that's you." I said then walked upstairs. That's also something that works, leave them with something to think about. Meanwhile I can go upstairs and puke all the spaghetti out.

I got to the bathroom and got on my knees in front of the toilet. Just do this. The voices began to talk. Just put your fingers in your throat. Of course I did it, and it felt so good. So good to feel like your thinner. Not thin enough in my opinion...That's it, maybe some cuts to? No, shut the fuck up. We are waiting 'till you're gonna cut. Oh fuck of, Demi threw my razors away, so how the fuck can I? I said back fighting with the voices inside my head. Find something. A pencil sharpener. I grab my pencil sharpener and throw it at the toilet, luckily it broke and the blade came out.

One cut. Maybe two. Eh what the heck they feel so good. Keep going. I cut about 10 times on each wrist and clean up the blood. I flush the blade when I hear Demi coming up the stairs.

"You okay in there Luka?" "I'm fine." I say and walk out with a smile. Just that easy to hide it.

____________
I'm SO sorry that it's super short but there hasn't been in update in so long that I felt bad. Anyways stay strong lovatics.
-Alexa😘