Chapter 13

"Alex I-" "I'm sorry that was really inappropriate of me. I shouldn't have kissed you. We just met and. I'm just really sorry. I should get going." He says and walks out of the room. Did he not enjoy our kiss.? It was because of me wasn't it. I'm such a screw up.

"So who was that?" Demi says as she walks into my room. "Uhm you could knock first." "Fine." She steps back into the hallway and knocks on my door. "Just get in here." She laughs and sits on my bed. "So who was that Luka?" "A friend from school." "Yay! I am so happy you're making friends!" I smile at her and she asks if I want to go and watch a movie with her. "Yeah. Give me a few minutes." I say and she runs to the living room.

I head into my bathroom and grab the concealer I stole from Demi. I put it on my arm and throw some bracelets over it. I put my sweater back on and run down to the couch with Demi. I sit next to her and she snuggles into me. "So what are we watching?" I ask. "Camp Rock!" She laughs. "Haha. Great." I actually love that movie so much.

After we finish it I look over at a sleeping Demi. I steal her phone to take a picture and upload it to twitter and instagram. "Aww Dem! You're adorable when you're sleeping! -Luka" "What are you doing with my phone Luka?" "Oh nothing." I give it back to her. "Let's go to bed."

I nod and head to my room. "Demi? Can I ask a question?" "Sure." "Why is it we can go from hating each other one minute to acting like everything is fine the next. I don't want to pretend. It only makes things worse. Demi, do you actually care?" I look at her shocked expression.

"Luka of course I care! Sometimes you're just not easy!" She went from nice and sweet to yelling in like ten seconds. "Luka I have my own problems as well I can't always just fix everyone. Sometimes people think because I have been through it that I know how to fix the world. But I don't. I'm just a person. People don't understand, I thought out of everyone that you would understand but I was wrong. Goodnight Luka."

And with that she was gone. Out of my room with tears in her eyes. I hurt her. What if she relapses? It's because of me.

I run to her room while wiping my tears. I see her fast asleep with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I'm BACK!!!! Haha :) I hope you missed me. I've had to work through some things before I could update again but I'm here. Sorry for the short chapter but I wasn't sure where to end it.

Love you guys so much!!!

Stay Strong,
Alexa ❤️