Three [I'M BACK YASH]

'What's that on your arm? And I froze.'

"Wh-a-at d-do y-you m-m-mean? I stuttered. Shit... "Why do you write all over your arm, i mean why?" Mads said and i was full with relieve. "Just, i didn't want to forget something for school." i explained.
"Sure, i think." she said. "But are you okay now?" "Yeah, i just don't feel that good." I said, totally lying.
"Okay, well you better feel good now, I want you to play the guitar." She said with a smirk. I do like to play the guitar, so why not. "Fine, I'll join.' 
'It wasn't a question, dipshit, it was more like an order." Madison said laughing.
"Okay, sir. I'll play the guitar for you." I tried to say, but totally failing 'cause I was laughing so hard.
Maddie grabbed my arm and carried me to the music room where we always hang out. Especially when we're bored. I picked up my guitar signed by Oliver Sykes (The singer of Bring Me The Horizon). I was 10 when I got it signed. I was like flipping the flop out. I don't want to play any other guitar because none sound so good as mine. 
"Okay, what song should I play?" I asked Maddie. 
"A drop in the ocean, please, I love that song so much." She said pleading. I giggled at her. "Okay, I don't have to sing, am I?" I asked hoping i don't need to sing. I really can't sing. Like at all, it sounds like a dying whale who's getting raped by the sun. I mean I'm not lying. But why does everyone says that I sound so good? Like hello, did you even heard me? 
"Yes, Lukey, you need to sing." Maddie said giggling. She always calls me Lukey when she really wants something badly from me. So I better start singing.

"Okay, Mads."

I played the first note, after the other one.

A drop in the ocean
a change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up togheter
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the dessert
But I'm holding you closer then most
'Cause you are my heaven.

I sang the song out and Maddie was sitting there with her mouth open. I didn't know why.
"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I said laughing my but off.
"Sorry, but you sing so perfect. It's unbelievable. Just, I mean you really need to make this a thing." Maddie said seriously. 
"I don't know like, you're the only one who knows I play music instruments. And that has a reason." I answered her insecure. "It's true, but just for the record. You are so good. And you're even doing a play of WW1!! I mean you're so talented. Why wouldn't you show that to the world. Or at least your family." Maddie said enthusiast. 
"Well you know it, that's something." I joked.
"That's not what I mean. I mean tell it to Mom, Demi..." Maddie said until I interupted her.
"Never Demetria, she doesn't like me at all. Why would I ever tell it to her?! You did see how she treats me. I mean I'm sick so I'm home early and I need to be in my room for the whole evening!!" I told her kind of angry.
"I don't know okay. She isn't like this Luka. At least not with me. I think she has a reason whyshe acts different with you." she said calmly.
"That's the point, she treats me differently. It isn't because I am a boy, is it? Do you ever get hate?" I asked Madison to change the subject.
"Well yeah...Why do you bring this suddenly up." Maddie said confused.
"Did they ever got in detail how to kill yourself?" I said back.
"Well not that to be honest. You mean are they telling you how to kill yourself....Luka, never listen to them okay! They are just jealous bitches! You are so worth of life okay Luka!" she said.
"Okay.." 
"Now let's get breakfast."
"About that I don't feel hungry, and i puked not so long ago." I said so I don't need to eat breakfast.
"okay whatevs I'm gonna eat breakfast.." Maddie said.
"I'm gonna go back to my room." I said like a lazy bitch.

Maddie got downstairs to eat, meanwhile I got back to my room. All thexe stairs, it's such a big house why aren't there any elevators? Well I guess I have to deal with the stairs. I slowly walked back to my room. Before I could enter it someone said. "Well, don't you need to have breakfast."
"Nope, don't feel like it." I said back while I turned around to look who I was talking to....Demi of course.
"Well helo demetria." I said.
"Go downstairs and eat breakfast." Demi said starting to get mad.
'Eumh, didn't you hear me? I said no because I'm not hungry and I puked this morning so i'm not hungry okay." I told her while I slammed the door in her face."
___________________________________
[A/n]
Hi i'm back. yay sorry i had a writers block. :/ I have good news! this book is going to be co-writed by Alexaann12. So this story should be updated more. So if someone has a writer block the other one can still uplaod so it won't be like mon ths like that just happened right now... If you even understand what i'm talking about XD.  Sorry again for the wait lawls it isn't so good but i hope you enjoyed it and everybody follow Alexaann12 ^^ because she is the co-writer okay lawl bye !!!! now lets publish this shit XD 
*NOT EDITED*