One

Tomorrow my first day of school...Urgh, I hate school it's a living hell...So I just basically asked to go to another school, like thousand times until they said yes. Thank god they said yes...but i'm still afraid, I have a social anxiety, but nobody knows, they just think i'm shy what is true to be honest. "Luka, come eat now!!" And there's my mom yelling at me to eat some breakfast. Normally I never take breakfast, but for this time i'll just eat an apple and purge before school begins. "Urgh, i'm coming, I guess" I moaned.

Walking downstairs into the kitchen I saw everyone eating. Urgh I don't like to eat with my family, they just all hate me and the looks they give you. My mom just pointed the seat next hers. I just grabbed an apple and walked upstairs to get my schoolbag. Leaving the room with a shocked family. I got outside and threw my apple in the bushes. I prefer not to eat then purge. I was already in front of my new school. I really didn't want to go in, but I had to. So I just walked in my school and got immediately to my first class, Spanish. Sitting so close as possible in the back near the window. Nobody was really in the class so I just looked at my notifications on twitter saying that I'm fat, ugly, attention seeker and need to go die. Well that's nice to know. Well I was used to it so why would I really listen well, i believe them but they don't have to repeat it every time. I putted my phone away and the room was fuller than before actually I guess full. All the seats were taken. Now I just got to wait for the teacher. At that moment a young (i guess around the 24) blond woman came into the room. Probably the teacher. She looks friendly. She looked around the room to look at the students and frowned when she looked at me. Was my hair ugly, my teeth yellow? I brush them every morning and evening tho.

"Well good morning students, I will call your name to get the time tables for this year."

she called every person in the room and then she was at me.
"Luka De La Garza, hmmm, you're the half brother from Demi, aren't you."
I just walked to the front to get my time table and got as fast as I could to my seat and just didn't bother to answer her question, well it was more like a confirming I needed to say. All the eyes from the class just stared at me. I hate when people do that, I just feel uncomfortable, you don't know what to do and the situation is awkward. I just looked at my timetable, and there were cool periods and boring and stupid periods.

~*~*~

I got to the dining room and looked what was not disgusting and healthy. And there was nothing, so I just grabbed water and my little cookie that was still in my schoolbag. So I just ate that. I want to lose weight really hard and the best is just not to eat or like a little bit and purge after it, well I think that. When I was done with eating I got to the rest room and purged. I felt amazing, not to feel fat or anything. I heard some voices and I locked myself in one of the toilets.
"Hey, did you see that ugly fat ass, Mrs. Rivera said he was the brother from Demi. I hope he cuts to."
said a sudden voice. It hurts to hear that, but it was true so I don't blame them. And suddenly I needed to sneeze. Shit did they heard me?
"Who's there? Tell me now. If you listened to us, you are so going to die." I kept as quiet as I could.
" I'll find out who you are and I'll make your life a living hell."
And when he was done talking they were gone. Finally. I was scared, I will make you life a living hell... I'm already in it so it couldn't get worse right? I hoped so but still...he could make it worse, he even sounded like the devil. Such deep creepy voice. I waited for some minutes before i got out of the toilets, just to be sure. Lucky me there was no one here. I didn't want to be in school anymore so I got to the head teacher and told my stumach hurts as hell. It was actually funny that he even believed it. I sounded like a drunk cat that's pushing her baby's out.

I got my stuff and went home. When I was home I was happy Demi or anyone else wasn't home. So I got to my room and out one of Black veil brides' new song on (faithless) and I sang along.

Behold the new hate with all the same
Lost values
Forsake what lives deeper
In death we're all believers

Raised up your sirens
Break through the silence
We are united in the search for
Something more

Cross your heart
Open your mind
Hide your face in their disguise

Even when I fall down to my knees
I never say a prayer I don't believe
And I don't wanna look up to the sun
But I will never be the faithless one

No I will never be the faithless one

Refuse to destroy
The altars we are serving
The truth in living
Is that our souls are searching

Live with defiance
It's time to fight
Don't ever let them keep your words
From being heard

Cross your heart
Open your mind
Hide your face in their disguise

Even when I fall down to my knees
I never say a prayer I don't believe
And I don't wanna look up to the sun
But I will never be the faithless one

No I will never be the faithless one

Even when I fall down to my knees
I never say a prayer I don't believe
And I don't wanna look up to the sun
But I will never be the faithless one

Even when I fall down to my knees
I never say a prayer I don't believe
And I will never look up to the sun
But now I wanna be the faithless one

No I will never be the faithless one

But I will never be the faithless one

When the song was done I felt awesome for this one time. Well I always enjoyed singing but this is actually the first time I felt awesome with it. But that feeling Immediatly got gone when the door suddenly got open. There was she...Demi.
"Are you going to explain why you are not at school?" She asked angry.
"My stumach hurts." I said dryly.
"And I need to believe that? You probably jumped around the room when you sang along."
"First of all yes you need to believe that and second no I didn't." defensed I myself.
"Well, then you can stay in your bed for the whole night." she said to win like this was some kind of game.
"Okay for me that's good, but remember now I don't have the chance to get my dinner." I said to win, cause if I bite I keep biting.
"Except for that then, you are going to eat dinner, with us." She said mad.
"You said I can't go out of my room, well that I need to stay the WHOLE night in my room. So there is no dinner, lucky me I guess, and now. Go out of my room and bye." I said knowing that I "won" this so called game or whatever this even was. And shot the door in front of her.

--------------------------------------------------

(a/n)

So I've got a little writers block but here it is :) I hope you like it and yeah Pls vote and comment and share and ofcourse FOLLOW ME hahaha :d :d there's an upcoming dutch version so yeah :) :) :)