"Why Tommy? Because I need a real man...not a boy pretending to be one..."

Warnings//Reader being smug, angry Michael, angry/smug Gina, verbal fighting, cuss words, jealousy, mentions of previous Michael x reader relationship, definite age gap between Tommy and the reader, maybe a smack or two happens

Requested// Nah, it's been a while lovies, so I figured I would grace you all with this lovely piece here, enjoy!

Things to know//This fanfiction is something that I came up with on the fly, it just popped into my head and I knew I had to write this down.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Your hands felt nice sliding across Tommy's shoulders, he couldn't help but admire the glittering ring that shone on your left hand. He felt a sense of pride wash over him, knowing that he had gotten you in the end. It was a shame really. Micheal could have fought harder. His attention was brought down to you when you brushed your hand across his cheek. "Polly says Michael's on his way. According to her, he has a little wife. A pretty blonde she said." A smirk tugged at your lips as your hands slid down to his tie, slowly undoing it before taking it off and tossing it to the floor. Tommy rose an eyebrow, looking up at you with a small smirk. "You look better without one love." You replied innocently, blinking down at him. Tommy let out a slight hum, wrapping his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

Polly had taken the time to watch the two of you throughout your relationship. She had hoped you and Michael would have been the ones engaged. She would leave hints about it to Michael, casting you curious glances whenever there still wasn't a ring on your finger. She couldn't blame you for leaving him, however. Michael had changed, there was no denying it. He was becoming more defiant, more snippy with everyone. It had seemed he had forgotten who put him up on the pedestal he currently resided on. His attitude seemed worse when he returned from his trip to America, curtsy of a betrayed Tommy, with his American wife.

     You hummed, running your fingers through his hair. Tommy's eyes closed in bliss as he felt your fingers gently scratching at his scalp. "We have a meeting to get to Tommy." You said gently, not wanting to disturb the quiet that surrounded you. Tommy sighed, opening his eyes and looking up at you. You let out a small laugh, hands sliding down to cup his face. "You're the one who scheduled it darling." "I know." He answered shortly. "You're worried." You stated, looking into his eyes. He let out another sigh, slowly nodding his head. "Yeah. He's fuckin' changed. He's plotting something." Tommy answered. You snorted in response. "Of course he fucking is. He's power-hungry. And I'm sure that blondie of his has been whispering things to him whilst she warmed his bed. Don't worry too much darling, he's nothing more than a little boy trying to be a man. He's got nothing on you." You reassured him, feeling him physically relax. "Alright," Tommy patted your bum, letting you step back before he stood, now looking down at you, "let's go meet with the family eh?"

     You grabbed his hand, pulling him with you. "Come along love, let's go strike the fear back into 'is heart and show her, who the real gangsters are." You teased, throwing him a smirk as you lead him towards the garrison. Tommy swore he'd never felt his heart race like that in years. Walking down the street was one of your favorite things to do. You loved the fear in people's eyes as you walked past. People would bow their heads as you passed, muttering words of greeting or staying quiet. With Thomas by your side, you felt unstoppable. Soon enough you were joined by his brothers and Jeremiah, the man tipping his hat towards you in greeting. Once at the Garrison, you noticed that most everybody was there, including Michael and his wife. Jeremiah took a seat across the bar while you and your older husband made your way towards the head of the main table. Arthur made his way to the other side of Tommy, purposefully knocking into Michael's chair, causing him to jerk forwards, sending a glare towards his cousin. "Oh, Apologises Michael." Arthur snorted, settling down in his chair and pouring himself a whiskey.