Chapter 3

Jeremy was about to open his car when a hand stopped him from doing so.
He turned to look at the owner and frowned when he saw Arthur.

" What the hell do you want?" He asked with an annoyed tone ignoring the pleasing sensation he felt from his presence alone.
" Well I would have loved to let you take a wide guess but I'll go straight to the point. You are my soulmate," Arthur said.

Jeremy scrunched his eyebrows at him in confusion.
" What do you mean by I'm your soulmate?" It felt strange to him but at the same time it felt...right.

" You heard me right. We're soulmates. Something vampires have. Where werewolves have mate, we have soulmate. The only person that can.."

" I know what soulmates are," Jeremy interrupted Arthur, " I don't need you explaining to me. I was just taken aback by what you said."

Arthur smiled, he hated been interrupted but he let it slide because it was Jeremy.
" So sweetheart I can't..."

" Don't call me sweetheart. I know nothing about you and you know absolute nothing about me. We are not friends neither are we soulmates. So don't bother me, I have a lot of things to do."

Arthur only smiled. It was the second time he was getting interrupted. It was any other person they would have lost their head.

Jeremy turned to enter his car but Arthur caught him and turned him around so his back was on the car and lean closer so he was looking directly into Jeremy's eyes.

Jeremy's eyes widened and his heart beat accelerated, he tried pushing him off but his hunter strength was clearly no match for the original.

" You might not feel the pull that stems from us been soulmates but soon you will and I don't intend to wait for it. As for not knowing you, I think you'll come to know that I have every knowledge there is to acquire about you. So love, I will make you mine and when you are, no one will come near you without incurring my wrath." Arthur declared his eyes glued to Jeremy's. He let him go and Jeremy set his clothes properly. Arthur took a step back and just looked at his soulmate.

He watched him closely but what he didn't expect was Jeremy to turn the tables. Now he was the one who was been held against the car.
" I don't care if you know everything about me. I guess you know I am a hunter. I hunt your kind. So you dare come at me again, I'll kill you and I don't care if you won't die. I'll do it over and over again."

Jeremy grabbed him and flung him away from his car. He entered it and drove away.

Arthur who sat on the ground just smiled wholeheartedly.
" I got myself a fighter." He said and grinned.

~

All through his class in school Jeremy couldn't get his mind off a certain dark haired vampire. Every thing or person he sees reminds him of him.

Even in his art class he would find himself drawing the same man. Even after so many attempts at trying to focus and after tossing many canvasses he still ends up drawing the same vampire.

He got frustrated to a point where he punched a locker in the gym room and dented it. He was lucky no one was there to witness it.

He had tried everything possible to get his mind off him even thinking about Bonnie but that didn't seem to help.

Speaking about Bonnie, he broke up with her saying he didn't feel anything for her anymore, though he loves her but not the same way anymore. Bonnie on the other hand was shocked but she chose to act matured and said it was okay when obviously she wasn't. Jeremy tried comforting her but she cut him off.