Chapter 7

Caroline stood waiting by her car. She was holding her phone and silently cursing.

" Tyler for the last time, if you're not here any minute I'll be leaving and when I get back you'll have a lot of problems to deal with," she yelled into her phone as she groaned frustratingly.

" There's no need for that now, don't you think," Tyler said as he appeared behind her.

" Oh God Tyler, you're the worst," Caroline said rolling her eyes.

" Forgive me okay. I had to make sure everything was okay before leaving. Please don't be annoyed," Tyler explained.

" Don't give me that crap," she said then turned away from him.

Tyler smiled and hugged her from behind.

" Now don't give me that attitude, you know how I hate it," Tyler said as he kissed her neck.

She rolled her eyes yet again so Tyler kept on kissing her neck.
Then she smiled but he kept on kissing then she laughed.
" That's okay. Tyler you know how cranky I can get. I thought something must have happened to you since I called him," Caroline said in a worried tone as she turned to look at Tyler.

Tyler who still had his hands around her waist looked at her confused.
" Who?"

Caroline knowing how he would react just looked at him. Tyler nodded his head for her to give him an answer.

" I believe I'm the one she's talking about," came the voice Tyler has come to loathe the most.

Tyler turned around to come face to face with his sirer, Klaus Mikaelson.

Klaus gave him his lopsided grin.

" What the hell?" Tyler said as he turned to Caroline, " Why is he here?"

" Don't be angry Tyler but we needed him," Caroline said but Tyler interrupted her.

" You needed him not me. I don't need him or anything that has to do with him," Tyler snapped angrily.

" He's the only one that can help us find this person. He's an expert at that and that's why I had to call him. Please Tyler," Caroline pleaded with him.

" No. If he's gonna be going with us then I'm not going anywhere good night Caroline," Tyler said then left.

" Tyler..." Caroline called out but he didn't answer her. She groaned as she rested on her car.

" That was fun to watch," Klaus said amusement in his voice.

" Shut up Klaus," Caroline said tiredly, " I have had enough already tonight. First my best friend yelled and bossed me around and now my boyfriend is angry at me. Not to mention the fact that if I don't find this person I might be letting a kid down and I made a promise to him."

" If it makes you feel any better. My not so loving elder brother, for once it isn't Elijah or Finn, hates me because I ruined the Gilbert's already miserable lives and his best friend, who we all consider our sister, is back and she's very angry at me for complicating things for my brother and our family. The list goes on and on. So darling don't let the weight of your world weigh you down, look at me," Klaus smirked at her, " Do I look miserable because of my life choices."

" I can't be like you Klaus and you're not helping at all and I invited you so you could help me," Caroline said.

" Fine, what do you want me to do? Compel him to follow you all through this trip and never leave your side or threaten him with the life of his remaining family abroad and take everything that matters away from him?" Klaus suggested with a wicked smile.