Chapter 5

HER BREATHING was uneven. Pinapatakan ng halik ni Caleb ang labi niya, he was tempting her because he might knew by now that she's having a second thought. He wanted to fuck her without a label, and that's not what she wants.

"Avis..." Caleb mumbled while kissing her. Pumikit nang mariin si Avis, kung ito ang gusto nito at ito lang ang kaya nitong ibigay sa ngayon. Fine, this will do for now. Lahat ng dipensa niya sa katawan, gumuguho kapag si Caleb ang tumatawag sa kanya sa pangalan na 'yon. It was his nickname for her after all.

Avis erased all the negative thoughts, negative consequences of this set up and the fact that they're just going to fuck and not make love. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him closer and kissed him torridly. It was a hungry kiss, because she misses his lips so bad! She misses everything about Caleb!

She hummed when Caleb ripped her clothes, her eyes widened and quickly pushed him to look at her clothes but Caleb didn't let her. Caleb cupped her jaw and kissed her lips like there's no tomorrow. He was sucking and biting her lips while his tongue was doing magic inside her mouth.

"Hmmm," she hummed and moved her hands down to his muscled arms. Damn, it was hard and felt so right in her hands. She's jealous. Nagseselos siya sa mga babae na nakasama nito at naunang nakahawak sa mga brasong hinahawakan niya ngayon.

But all her jealousy washed out when his kisses went down to her jaw, kissing and licking her skin, hanggang sa bumaba ito sa leeg at dibdib niya. She was wearing a comfortable dress a while ago, and now, she's only wearing her undergarments. Caleb fucking ripped off the dress she's wearing!

His palm cupped her breast inside her bra, habang hinahalikan pa rin ang katawan niya. She misses this. His touch and kisses was solely for her. She's possessive. Kung ano ang sa kanya, sa kanya lang. And now that she's having a deal with the man who's making her body alive again, hindi na siya papayag na makawala pa ito. Not on her watch.

"Caleb..." She moaned his name softly as he swiftly removed her bra and sucked her nipple hard, making a popping sound whenever he released it from his mouth. She lost her mind. This is the new Caleb. Much more experienced.

She remembered that talk clearly. He fucked those woman hard and tied 'em up. Avis wondered if he'll do the same thing to her. Hindi na siya aasa sa dating gawi ng pakikipagtalik sa kanya ni Caleb.

Avis arched her back when his hand found her jewel, teasing her entrance.

Caleb looked up at her and smirk sexily. "You're wet." He whispered and left a kissed mark on her right breast.

"Ahhhh," she let out a shaky breath when Caleb parted the lips of her womanhood and played with her clit first before kneeling in front of her.

Matiim na nakatingin si Avis sa lalaki habang inaabangan ang sunod na gagawin nito, she's actually shy because she didn't shower before doing this. But Caleb was a man who will not back out because of that stupid reason. She gasped when she heard a tearing sound, nanlalaki ang mga mata na nakatingin sa lalaking hawak ang punit na panty niya!

"I missed your scent," Caleb whispered before digging in. Kissing and lip lapping her womanhood. All Avis can do was to moan and beg him to do her more, bumaba ang kamay niya sa ulo nito at sinabunutan. Doon kumukuha ng suporta.

Caleb was holding her legs and parted them pretty wide. Nangangalay na siya sa pwesto niya pero hindi niya 'yon alintana. She closed her eyes, ninanamnam ang sensasyon na ibinibigay nito sa kanya.

"Goodness! More... Caleb!" She shouted when pleasure assaulted her once again as he teasingly flicked and sucked her clit. He was eating her like an hungry animal. It was heaven.