Epilogue

HER BABY bump was visible when she's walking down the isle. Good thing, Caleb was too good and can handle his libido. Avis postponed their honeymoon first, she's still working, pero puro check up nalang ang ginagawa niya. Caleb was now a Pediatric surgeon which made her mother supper happy.

Dinaig pa nito ang totoong magulang ni Caleb. Caliber married his long time girlfriend, ilang buwan lang pagkatapos ng kasal nilang dalawa ni Caleb. It was just a simple wedding, request mismo ng asawa nito.

"Julian? I want to rest." She said and walk towards the bed, kung saan niya pinapahiga ang mga pasyente niya kapag nauultrasound na.

Avis was still craving for a food that she cannot name. Or maybe it wasn't really a food. She sighed and called Caleb secretary. He's doing an erand for her too, but not too much.

[Mrs. Carson, nasa clinic pa po si Doc. After that, he's going to do a quick rounds and check his one of his patients na nasa ICU, then he's free,well... Not really. But knowing Doc. Caleb, he'll make a time for you.] Avis smiled softly while fixing the pillow. Nag request siya ng maraming unan para hindi siya makaramdam ng pangangalay.

Being pregnant was somehow uncomfortable.

"Ahm, can you tell him that I want him in my clinic? After his schedule of course." Paki-usap niya rito.

Avis already knew what she wanted. Pinapahirapan niya lang ang sarili niya na sa pagpipigil at huwag hanap hanapin 'yon.

[I'll make sure he's with you after the rounds, Mrs. Carson.] He said.

Avis thanked him before dropping the call. And while waiting for Caleb, pinagkasya muna niya ang sarili sa maliit na kama habang nanonood ng KDrama sa cellphone niya at kapag naiinip naman siya lumilipat siya sa Anime. Isabella and Sakki influenced her and the gang.

Hanggang sa hindi niya namalayan na natulugan na niya pala ang pinapanood na anime, nagising lang siya nang maayos ang pamilyar na amoy ni Caleb.

"Shhh... Continue your sleep hmm? Dito lang ako." Caleb whispered and kissed her forehead.

Caleb carefully pulled the mono block chair while holding her hand.

"Can we do it?" She asked.

Avis opened her eyes and looked at Caleb's handsome face. He pressed his lips and removed his gaze on her, siguradong iniiwas ang sarili sa tukso. Sa umpisa pa lang, siya na ang may ayaw na 'wag munang gawin ang bagay na 'yon. She's an Ob-Gyne, alam niya kung kailan pwede at hindi pwede.

"Just sleep, Love. Please don't torture me." Nagmamakaawa na tumingin sa kanya si Caleb.

She smiled and sat down. She removed her dress shirt, flaunting her baby bump to him. His eyes glistened with admiration.

"I'm craving for you... I'm craving for it. I'm giving you the permission to make love with me, do me as gentle as you can." She asked him seductively. Her eyes were pleading.

Her feminine area was soaking by just thinking of his manhood inside her again. Avis thinks that it's also a win-win situation, she postponed their honeymoon, kahit alam niyang maraming balak si Caleb sa kanya. He will satisfy his cravings and she'll be able to do her part as a wife of Caleb.

"Are you sure? Hindi ka ba manganganak ng maaga niyan? Wait! I should asked my friends if they're still doing it while—" Avis was pissed that she cut him off.

"I'm the fucking Doctor here, ikaw din! Bakit kailangan sa kanila mo itanong? I already told you, I want to do it with you! Magpapagalaw ba ako sayo kung alam ko na hindi safe si Baby!" She yelled. Maski siya ay nagulat sa ginawang pagsigaw. Her hormones was at it again!