Chapter 12

SHE WAS supposed to be in the unit, asleep or getting ready to go to the Hospital. But she found herself waking up in a bed, with clouds as her view. Avis pinch her palm and winced when she felt pain. It's real, she's not dreaming.

"What the hell? Is this a fucking prank? Did he put a projector somewhere?" With that thought, tumayo si Avis at ipinalibot ang mata sa maliit na kwarto.

There's no projector. Nang sumilip siya sa bintana, ulap at walang katapusan na ulap ang nakikita niya. She immediately look for her phone but she only found Caleb's watch. 7 in the morning. Oh hell!

Panicking, Avis left the room. She saw Caleb seating on the sofa, reading his thick book again with a cup of coffee placed on the top of the table.

"Caleb? What the hell? Bakit tayo nasa eroplano? May trabaho ako, tsaka paano ako nakarating dito? If my memories served me right, we were sleeping peacefully in my bed!" She hissed while walking back and forth.

Hindi siya mapakali, paano nalang kung magpunta na naman ang mama at papa niya sa clinic niya? What if Julian's looking for her now? Paano ang mga buntis niyang pasyente na manganganak o magpapa check-up?

Caleb sipped on his coffee and looked at her lazily. "We're going to Cebu, take a sit and I suggest you to worry later. I will answer your questions one at a time once we reached our family rest house.

Napatanga si Avis sa lalaki. He planned this?

Umupo siya sa tabi nito at wala sa sariling napatingin sa sarili. She's wearing a silky pair of pajamas, and she's only wearing a panty inside, her nipples were proudly showing up. She sighed and crossed her arms against her breast to cover them.

Ayaw na niyang isipin kung paano siya binitbit ni Caleb nang hindi man lang siya sinuotan ng bra! She knew that his family owns a private plane, but for goodness sake! Wearing bra was a must!

Caleb leaned to get something. Hindi siya gumalaw at isinandal nalang ang ulo sa upuan, her eyes were closed but she's not numb. Avis can feel his long finger touching her breast.

Avis sighed. "If you want to touch them, just do what you want. Hindi mo kailangan maging pasimpleng manyak, Caleb."

She heard Caleb chuckled kaya agad siyang nagdilat ng mata, but she's way too late. Agad itong tumigil at naging seryoso na naman ang mukha. Tumayo ito at hindi alam kung saan nagpunta, pagbalik naman nito ay agad siya nitong hinila pabalik sa maliit na kwarto kung saan siya nanggaling.

"What are you planning this time?" She asked, hissing.

"You didn't kiss me yesterday, remember? I want it deep and with tongue. I still want it now. And since you gave me your consent to touch them... I'll have it as an interest."

Oh fuck!

She was about to answer but Caleb was quick to cover her lips with his lips. Avis whimpered when Caleb sucked her lower lips and grazed it with his tongue, his heart was pounding loudly. Lalo na nang haplusin ni Caleb ang pala pulsuhan niya, it gives her a chills all over her body.

Avis became more excited when he pinned her hands over her head. She moved her legs when she felt how wet she was.

Bumaba ang isang kamay ni Caleb patungo sa mga binti niya para paghiwalayin ang mga ito. Then, he settled in between her legs. Avis was surprised and Caleb took that as an opportunity to slid his tongue inside her mouth, he was kissing her deep and with tongue exploring her mouth.

She wanted to wrapped her hands around his neck but he held her hands pretty tight.

"Breakfast in bed was really good." Caleb said with his deep and husky voice. Parang kiniliti ang buong katawan niya dahil sa boses niyang 'yon!