•𝗖𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿•

Hiii, as I said this was going to be a cut in chapter for songs relating to each character in this novels relationships-for example Jack and Juliets relationship. This can also include relations with Roger and Juliet, Roger and jack, Simon and Juliet, Ralph and Juliet, the twins with each other ect..

I've named pretty much all of them there but those were my favourites.
These aren't supposed to be sexual btw(all those except jack and Juliet and Ralph and Juliet because they are love interests lol)

Pls listen to the songs as well as browse, I promise it adds to much to it, especially through headphones at full volume I PROMISE U. I can't put all the videos up lol it's so annoying but I'll try and do something to help u find em

Enjoy babes >3

✯✯✯✯✯

🌺Juliet~Relationship involvements🌺

Jack and Juliet~My strange addiction By Billie eillish

Their relationship is tricky but addicting; Juliet always seems to run back to jack even if he is bad for her. He's literally her strange addiction...

Ralph and Juliet~Idfc x soap Tiktok remix Melanie Martinez and Blackbear

Though Ralph is a fitting, loveable mate for Juliet, she never chooses him over jack, it's always jack. Ralph acts like he doesn't care, but really, he's just afraid of being rejected. Juliet never wanted to create this collision between jack, Ralph and herself, but it happens. She just wishes she could wash her mouth out with soap, restart it all.

Simon and Juliet~Dark red By Steve Lacey

'Somethin bad is bout to happen to me, don't know why but I feel it comin...'
Simon and Juliets sweet and platonic relationship is the best fit for this song. Simon never spoke about having in touch with anyone else in a friend way like he did with Juliet, she seems to be the perfect girl for him as he does her.
Although, their relationship will falter as something awful happens to one of them as the story goes on.

Roger and Juliet~After dark

The abusive, manipulative and surety of their relationship between Roger and Juliet differs from all her other ones. It's a similar affect to her earlier relations with Alexis who was also a vain, manipulative man who literally does the same things to Juliet as Roger does. Another form of Alexis is Roger, the same person.
This song relates to them whenever Roger touches Juliet, whenever the light goes away from the world. Everything all seems to go dark as soon as contact with them both mix.
She can never really escape him, he'll always be somewhere on the island in the after dark

Alexis and Juliet~
Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez

Like Roger and Juliets relationship; abusive, controlling... Alexis and Juliet have a similar bond. Alexis was a cruel man for Juliet who was supposed to be addressed as her step father, but the girl never called him that. She was more like a hostage towards him, like he never wanted her to be anywhere else where he wasn't in the house.
Juliets own attention to this suspicion outside of the house never follows, she doesn't talk to anybody about it nor her mother, she's afraid to. Alexis manipulated the girl to the point where she was pressured into keeping silent, there fore no one knew what was going in inside the walls of that house...

✯✯✯✯✯

Others not involving Juliet (except the island)

Jack+ Roger~Playing with the boys by Kenny loggins

Jack and Rogers relationship is merely a every day boy and boy friendship. But it can be more than that.
Rogers adderall addiction back when he was 14 was stopped by jack, meaning Roger did really care and trust jack as his friends. Their jokey and loving friendship is all the more adorable, but can be aggressive at times. But I guess the only thing to say about that is that boys will be boys and it can be a hard ticket to get to play with them..

Jack+Ralph~Class fight by Melanie Martinez

They did have rivalry at times, yes, the usual class fight. At the beginning the two had a casual rookie relationship, the occasional high five and joint laughs. But as soon as the twos shared love interest, the main character Juliet Davis enters their life, it all takes a turn for the worst for their new kid like play.
They end up fighting for her as any love triangle would go, but Ralph nor jack is sure and willing to let go of their prize
'Mommy why should I feel sad should I give him away or feel this bad, no no no, don't you choke, daddy chimed in go for the throat'

The twins~Things we lost in the fire by Bastille

I was the match and you were the rock
Maybe we started this fire
We sat apart and watched
All we had burned on the pyre

The twins weren't much affected by the insanity of jack and his colony, they weren't straight away driven towards the murderous thoughts that they lead, but eventually it did happen. This also lead them to pick up rivalry between the very two, but later realising they had made a mistake.. until it becomes too late...

The island and the children~
Brutus by the Buttress

The way the island torments the children is quite scary. To put it plainly, the islands affect turned them all insane, to put it short, that is brutal. These children had their childhood stolen from them, especially those children who were 6 and had barely started theirs.

'My name is Brutus and my name means heavy
So with a heavy heart I'll guide this dagger Into the heart of my enemy
My whole life you were a teacher and friend to me
Please know my actions are not motivated only by envy
I too have a destiny
This death will be art
The people will speak of this day from near and afar
This event will be history'

✯✯✯✯✯

https://feelthemusi.com/playlist/u4w8w6

Link to the playlist x