Chapter 12-broken

Soon, the world around me grew darker and the trees appeared like grabbing hands rather than luscious, green fruit trees

Soon, the world around me grew darker and the trees appeared like grabbing hands rather than luscious, green fruit trees. I had been sitting inside the lagoon for over an hour, waiting for it all to be okay again. It was quiet, silent as ever before. All the noises in the forest that were usually so loud and so typical, had now gone to sleep. I could hear no boys screaming or laughing, no birds squawking, no crickets chirping.

Lifting my fingers out of the water, all pruny and shrivelled like a raisin, I decided to swim deeper down below. I needed to feel something, like the feeling of water flowing through my hair or the lightness of my body as you swim. Just something other than grief and sadness and confusion.

Pushing myself under, I delved down into the depths, down down down. But, even though I wanted to forget what happened tonight so badly, I couldn't shake away the feeling of sadness in me. It stung me deep down, like I had lost a piece of my heart.

I was so lost in my thoughts in my own little world I hadn't realised I was being watched. I was hoping it wasn't anyone I didn't know, like Ralph. I didn't want to see Jack or anyone else in that moment. I wanted to see Simon. Simon, the one who would fetch flowers for me to smell in the morning sometimes, the one who was always there for me when I needed him and even when I didn't. He was my friend, and I had lost him tonight.

To my horrible dismay as I swam up to the surface, I caught an unfortunate view of Roger, standing over me in the trees. I swam back, keeping my distance from him. I had no Jack or Ralph or Simon to defend me here.

"What do you want?.." I asked, treading the water lightly beneath me and trying to keep afloat. He smiled.

"You know what I want." He breathed, kneeling down to my level, dipping his feet in the water. Pushing off with his left hand, he jumped in the lagoon with me, swimming my way. I swam further back, trying to avoid him as fast as I could.

"Jack won't come for you here sweet heart." I start swimming back to the other side of the water, attempting to get out of this mess that had barely started. I felt an eerie sense inside me, warning me, telling me I wouldn't be getting out of here without a scratch or drop of blood. As I was about to jump out to safety, I felt a pair of cold, rough hands snake around my waist and pull me back inside the water.

Taking a deep breath, I prepared for the worst as I was pulled and dragged beneath the depth. I felt my underwear being ripped away, torn away as easy as breaking a spiders web. With one hand firmly on my waist and the other around my mouth, I tried to kick and free myself from his hold, but he was just to strong. I couldn't scream or yell for help from anybody. The lagoon was far out into the forest and night had taken over. We were submerged in a dark, evil part of the world, where, like space, no one could hear my voice.

I felt his insides creep into mine forcefully as I writhed and shook as hard as I could, trying to break free. He'd take short breaks and free us both over the surface, letting me breathe, only before dipping us both back under the water while his dick was plunged in my skin. I felt sick but i was completely helpless.