19- The perfect storm

—yoongi, back in seoul.

today's the 1st of september in south korea. and as the sun shines brightly in the sky, lots of people were out and enjoying the weather, while others were busy running around to not get late for work.

other than that, the streets are pretty much lively and no sad news have been announced...yet. but something is already in the air, like we could expect something big to come and that something could be, the perfect storm.

it's time. yoongi and his whole management crew get to reunite around the big white table of the official office.

min is sitting at the end of the table at his, the ceo's chair. focused expression, eyebrows frowned, elbows buried in the table with both his hands up forming a fist under his chin, leg shaking under the table.

he's devastated, but tries not to show it.

"yoongi, we are ready to drop the news." one of his staff manager says as it cuts him off in his thoughts.

"they're just waiting for your final approval."

tensions are high in the big room as everyone is anticipating the ceo's verdict. after a couple of seconds that felt like hours, yoongi gives a simple nod of the head and the news is ready to be spread...

"hello,

it's with a heavy heart that we come to announce that our ceo, min yoongi and former girlfriend, jennie kim, have decided to end their relationship to go their separate ways. they have ended this on great terms and demand for privacy and respect during those times.  they thank you again for your support now and in the future, for the both of them.

mins.y ent representative."

chaos. the news was out.

«our favorite power couple min yoongi and jennie kim have broken up this morning, mins.y ent says.» soompi.

«it's official. rapper, head ceo, min yoongi and the biggest soloist of asia, jennie kim, who shared an intense public relationship have reportedly broken up.» koreaboo.

«asia's favortite rising couple, min yoongi and jennie kim broke up. mins.y ent made a public announcement.» allkpop.

yoongi lets out a sigh of relief, it was done. he could not do anything about it now and this won't be weighting him down anymore. jennie was free, safe and soon be far away from him.

he starts packing up some papers to bring them in his private room, asking kim namjoon to follow him.

once inside, the ceo locks the door and gets straight to the point.

"about your confession from last night.." he sits on his chair.

"i can't believe you actually did that..you know im gonna have to dismiss you from your post for awhile because i can't trust you." he looks at him dead in the eye.

"i was just trying to help you.." joon defends himself.

"how? where? how??" min questions with a perplexed stare.

"how was this supposed to help me in any way you fucking bastard?!"

"i don't know..i guess i thought." he lowers down his head.

"take your fucking things and get out of my fucking building joon, just know i could do worse."

joon nods quietly, maybe too quietly and takes himself out of the ceo's office to go pack his stuff.