20- Give them what they want

—somewhere in seoul

"they are pissed." the younger speaks serving himself a glass of wine.

"who? the fans?"

the male hums.

"why?"

"they don't understand why they broke up so suddenly."

"well, what are you waiting for, give them what they want, and add fuel to the fire." the older man smiles.

the younger frowns.

"give them a reason why." the older continues.

"and what is the reason?"

"you know what i mean. let's give them what they need, something to talk about, something to point the finger at, something that should've been done ages ago. something that will make him regret his whole life after what he did to you, to him, to us. that's the least he deserves."

"he'll never forgive me."

"he'll never find out it's you."

"we need to stay low-key.."

"now more than ever before."

the younger grins, and sip a drop of his wine.

— — —

—yoongi, mins.y ent

it's been weeks and it was still a mess.

the breakup announcement caused a great stir amongst fans and the general public. everyone wondered what happened and why did their favorite couple broke up so soon and suddenly.

they were mad and needed to make themselves heard.

the fans were boycotting every single projects of both artists, again and downgrading every single articles about them.

yoongi felt like he was back to square one and hated it.

"why do they have to be so dramatic? not even us are that pissed."

or was he?

in a way he knew he understood their pain, because he felt the same, but didn't want to let it shown.

"how has been our company's stocks? are brands dropping us again?" he looks at his two assistants.

"some did but our biggest ones are still loyal, i think we're fine they're aware of those types of scandals they also know it means the public love us again and are paying attention to us." his new right hand assistant, kim jongin, speaks.

yoongi sighs "well i guess there's something good out of this."

"anyway when's the meeting with that female entrepreneur?" he takes out his pen.

"in a little less than 2 hours, you have time to rest min, you need it." jimin caresses his back.

"i can never rest, jimin. it's always when the most shits happen."