7-Let's have a feast

you know that saying, 'revenge is a dish best served cold'? well if you could put a face on it, jennie kim would be the perfect representative.

ironically, she was the fire in person and always ready to drop a bomb but when it came the the planning of her actions, she always had to put thoughts into them then bring out the best, most impactful results.

and that, since her younger days.

it was the first of september 2011 that a 13 year old jennie kim made sure boys remember her and not to miss with a ruby jane again.

she had the mind, the body, and the face. absolutely nothing scared her.

she was living in america at the time and there was this pretty boy called kim jongin that caught her eyes the first day of going back to school. they met up then quickly got together.
it was cute. the pure love at first sight idyll.

until, he decided to cheat on her with one of her best friends, she saw red. and was not going to let him rest until she gets her revenge.

but she did not rush things and patiently waited until the end of the year to plan her moves. and it was painful to say the least.

she told him first, she was pregnant of his child but hid it all those months because she was scared of his reaction, yeah she's insane, which the poor believed as gullible as you can be at that age to not know the exact process of a pregnancy.

he then immediately broke up with his girlfriend (still her friend at the time) and that wasn't all, little j also knew he wanted to change school to peruse the one of his dreams the year after but again, changed his plan to stay by her side. he now had his whole family against him, lost his girlfriend and ruined his chance at going to the school of his dreams just because he decided to break the wrong girl's heart.

the poor boy didn't even have time to digest everything that he witnessed jennie and her family leaving for korea the very next week, and obviously, jennie also knew that.

everything was planning and timing and—striking.

this obviously showed how bad of an influence jennie had as a child but also what type of temperament and character she had to forge at such a young age.

— — — —

—present

today, of course, she was all grown up and knew better than play with peoples lives like this but she certainly still had not lost her rage for revenge and sick games as she'd been disrespected way too many times by men trough out her life.

red lips on, high jeans on, hair tied up in a perfect bun, jennie was ready to face her day and was walking with firm steps towards the ceo's room, wanting to get more informations about his previous night.

as she checks inside, she sees he is not sit at his desk where he usually was at this hour.

the woman was about to retrace her steps when she hears someone coughs in a distant room, far away but no that far..oh, his bathroom.

her eyes immediately land with big eyes to a completely spread yoongi on the bath of the room, mi-asleep mi-awake, startled by her presence, as soon as she enters.

"did you..sleep there..?" she asks not knowing if she should be disgusted or worried.

yoongi tries to mumbles something under his breath in a poor attempt at defending himself.

but jennie sees right through him "are you okay? what did you do last night?"

he begins to answer but then stop halfway realizing what he just said. "well technically i already told you.."