5-The price of fame

little note from me :)

thank you so much for the support so far and sorry if im still lacking, english is not my first language but i'll keep doing my best to improve.
that's it, keep enjoying the story luvs!

-xo, J!
🖤

— — — —

—jennies pov.

headache and stomachache, jennie is feeling nauseous this morning as she is finally waking up from her rude night.

drinking just before going to bed wasn't the smartest idea, she recognizes.

she tries desperately to wake up but can't even sit straight on her bed and has to rush to the bathroom, bending herself over the toilet as soon she barges in.

she hurries up to clean her face after throwing up, yes that felt awful.

the latter walks back to her bed when something catches her eyes.

'for the hungover.
-yoongi'

a little paper with this written on it was on her bookshelf next to to her bed, with a glass of water and a hungover stamp next to it.

a growing smile appear on the woman's face as she re reads that little sentence over and over again, thankful for this caring attention.

jennie remembers she has to meet one of her best friend, rosé, of her real name, park chaeyoung. she came all the way from china to visit the soloist, as she left for korea a week ago and were missing each other.

'waiting for you at the salon.' rosé texts her.

'coming in 5. love u.'

jennie finishes her final makeup touches while reviewing her outfits for the today, her schedules, surrounded by a couple of makeup artists, stylists, and staffs personally handed to her by the boss himself, min yoongi, so that her residence was only known by his trusted circle.

she was finally ready to go but wanted to stop by yoongi's room first, to thanks him for his little attention earlier.

"the cutest" she smiles, throwing the little "for the hungover" sheet on his desk as soon she make her way in.

the ceo looks up a bit surprised by the woman's bold entrance but then glance at the paper on the table and grins. "don't let it get to your head. simple sympathy."

"oh like the lullabies you sang to me last night."

"i was drunk, i don't even know what you're talking about."

she  laughs "well coming from you, sir, those are quite touching so thank you."

the older doesn't respond and just look back down on his paper work, scribbling something on it.

"have a nice day, today mr." she declares a bit disappointed she did not have more of his attention but understand that a ceo can definitely be busy.

"thank you..you two miss."

once she's left the house, jennie jumps in her chauffeur's van heading to the hair salon not wanting to make her friend wait too long, she knows her.

"finally. thought i interrupted her majesty in one of her little private date with her new said king." her friend, friendly welcomes her.

"happy to see you too chae." kim rolls her eyes at her exaggeration as soon she bends down to kiss her on her forehead since she was already sat.

"oh right. but seriously...what the hell were you thinking?!"