17-I love him so much

—many years ago in  france 'd-day'

"you're in?"

"we're in."

yoongi and jin managed to get inside the building, while namjoon was in a van not far away guiding them through all the computers and microphones.

they were finally in the vault, all the money in front of them. 

min kept looking around the room to make sure they didn't miss a step or two, before getting too excited. it felt like for a bank, even if not the biggest one, it was too easy.

only minutes after they started packing everything into their bags, a wave of siren echoes everywhere in the building.

"ok. we are leaving now." yoongi urged his friend while speeding his moves.

"no. we're taking the money first."

"we have more than enough. seokjin, we're going now." min repeat more assertively.

"listen, i need to secure my family for a long time, i need more money."

"we. we too, need more money for our family but the security is about to barge in soon. it's too much risk."

min finally ran out of the bank vault while the youngest was still behind, too focused on the cash in front of him.

minutes after the older crossed past the vault, a door closing down resonated loudly inside the place.

yoongi quickly turned around, eyebrows lowering.

"min...the door just fucking closed." namjoon speaks in a low voice.

"fuck! enter the code again. hurry up!" seokjin was screaming from the other side.

yoongi quickly went to tap in the code again but..nothing was happening. he kept on trying a couple more times and still..nothing.

fuck, they locked it.

namjoon was yelling at him in the ears that he needed to leave, and the time was tickling.

fuck.

the youngest was stuck inside.

min looks at his partner in the eyes trough the little door's window and immediately understood there was no way out. the boy was trapped, and if yoongi stayed there any longer, he would be trapped as well.

"yoongi hurry up!!" seokjin shout at him, like he still thought there was a way out.

"it's impossible, they locked it down. i need to leave.." min spoke slowly to the youngest, sadness clouding his mind.

"yoongs..what do you mean? you can't do that, im still here.." he plead.

"i told you we needed to leave why did you have to be so greedy and stay in there?!" his eyes were watering.

"yoongi im sorry..i should have listened to you, i know. im sorry but please, get me out of here!"

seokjin put his hands on the doorknob again, desperately trying to open in with all his strength, screaming out of frustration.