16-Next time it could be, Her

tw: explicit content, blood (please don't watch if you're uncomfortable)

— —

— years ago in france.

"here. take this. it will calm you down." the boy hands something to the youngest of the three.

"drugs, yoongi? seriously?" the older one stops him in his move.

"i have nothing else to offer, joon." yoongi replies, uneasy.

a silence sets in for a minute, before the third and younger boy takes the speech again.

"it's going to be risky, yoongi."

"very risky, seokjin."

"are we even qualified?"

"we've been working on this for months, are you serious?"

"don't be too mean, min. he's just scared." the older one interferes.

yoongi squints his eyes "well stop babying him joon."

they get wrapped into another silence, a longer one this time before the younger, speaks again.

"im excited though. i think everything will be fine. and if it doesn't, i know you will have my back. you always have."

namjoon takes the youngest one by the shoulder, comforting him "of course, jinnie. like we always have, like we promised."

"hey we'll be rich after this robbery, boys. very rich. this is what should drive us. we've done this before, we should not be scared. we will build an entire company, start a new life and finally make our families proud." min stands up confidently.

"yes. we have all the connections that we need, now we only need the money." joon completes his sentence.

"y'all sound like you're already the ceos of a company we haven't built." the youngest teases while laughing with the two.

"yet." min gives them a quick wink.

he sits down again and continues "and in a decade, we will all laugh in our respective companies reminiscing about how everything started..here. with the three of us."

"with the three of us. min, joon, jinnie." joon repeats all dreamy as they smile to each other.

but sadly, this is not how everything happened.

— —

—present

as jennie was pulling at his hair, yoongi is kissing down her neck slowly, holding her down by her waist.

she was moving in sync with him, going up and down his lap, taking every one of his hits beautifully.

yoongi steps away from her neck slightly, taking a look at her before trusting deeper and harder into her.

"fuck—yoongi it feels so good." she moans, throwing her head back at one of his trust that hit the right spot.

they were both sit on a chair their naked bodies, stick to each other. jennie going up and down on his crotch.