Chapter 12

Shooting started and Zhan was too occupied on his new upcoming movie to not even post an update about him on his social media account nor check about the updates in the social world.

"Zhan, let's get ready," a feminine voice called him. He looked at to where it can from and found that it was his partner, Xang Qi. "Okay okay," Zhan replied as he stood up and follow where the girl was heading.

In the past few days, Zhan had moved to a new apartment because of the drama and there he met his co-star, Xang Qi. The both of them acquainted and shared little things about them just so they could deepen their bond and for them to indulge completely into their characters as couples. "Zhan, this is the part where you'll remember everything right?" Xang Qi asked him as their stylists were both busy preparing them for this scene. "Yes and it actually is amazing. I mean, the script was enough for me to feel how it would look like if this happened in real life," Zhan stated and the actress couldn't agree more. "Agree, especially the part where the male lead rejected the female lead just because he couldn't remember her. God, even though I was just acting it really hurt me. I couldn't imagine if my boyfriend gets into an accident and suddenly forget me," Xang Qi pouted and Zhan just laughed in reply.

"Hey, what's funny?" Xang Qi pouted even more which made Zhan to pinch her cheeks. The actress was younger by Zhan in 2 years making Zhan treat her like his younger sister. "By the way, how's your boyfriend?" Zhan asked and Xang just sighed in reply, "he's jealous because of you, he's also afraid that maybe I'll cheat him with you..." Zhan snorted at the younger's replies, "...how could I even cheat on him when I was the one who lowered my pride and courted him," Xang Qi pouted again.

"Now that's what I call 'girl power' and tell your boyfriend that he has nothing to worry about since I also have a girlfriend," Zhan didn't know why but the world 'girlfriend' seemed foreign to his mouth as if he was me into speaking that word.

"I kept telling him that you're only my gege and that he's my only baobei," Xang said and Zhan just smiled in return. He can clearly see the love on the actress' eyes whenever she video calls her boyfriend or hear her voice filled with love whenever she's talking with his baobei. "Aiya XangXang, leave it to me...if ever he says that you'll cheat with me one more time then maybe I'll make it true then," Zhan said half serious.

"Zhan, he'll never take you to serious, you're too pretty to be injured," this statement made Zhan scared, "does that mean that your boyfriend likes...violence?" Zhan asked, whispering the 'violence' word and Xang just chuckled in return, "only to me though."

After their talk, the camera man came to get them and told them to get ready since they're just wrapping up this scene and then they'll get rest after this. Zhan was hyped up about this since there's only 2 more weeks and he'll see his friends again.

***
Yibo on the other hand was biting his nails due to the nervousness that he's currently feeling. The rumors have already died down before they could even hold a press conference because of Yibo confirming it to the public through social media what his relations towards the girl was, she was her cousin from he mom's side. With that enough proof, his fans has respected his privacy and haters were embarrassed for immediately jumping into conclusions before knowing the truth.

"Yibo, stop biting you nails they might get damaged," it was Haoxuan talking, trying to talk out to Yibo by not biting his nails anymore. But there was still no effect, the pacing just got more faster and so was the biting of nails.

After all, how can Yibo not be nervous when he's about to do something reckless!

"Is this going to be alright ge?" Yibo asked Haoxuan who was scratching his head, also thinking if Yibo's idea was indeed a good one or the opposite.