Chapter 15

After the long talk that Zhan had with his mother regarding his memories, he was tired of thinking so hard just to regain his memories knowing that it won't work became tired then it came to the point that sleep knocked him out.

---

"ZhanZhan, accept me,"

"Be my boyfriend,"

"No, I won't...you're too young and you're just confused,"

"What? No! Why would I be confused by my own feelings?"

"don't know, that's up to you,"

"Xiao Zhan, I really really really love you! PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"SHUT UP!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

---

"Happy birthday love,"

"Thank you love,"

"Sorry, this is the only present I could give you,"

"Are you kidding?! Everything that came from you is the best of the best and nothing can change that!"

---

"YOU! HOW COULD YOU!"

"What did I do?"

"YOU CHEATED ME WITH---"

"I did not, don't jump into conclusions love...please,"

"How am I supposed to trust you once again when I saw it with my own eyes..."

"Zhan..."

"Let's break up,"

---

"ZHAAANNNNNNN,"

---

Zhan woke up with his body drenched by his own sweat.

"Ah," he rubbed his nose bridge before grabbing his phone to check the time, '5:01'. He thought about what his dream was about but no memory came to his mind, he wanted to think about it but something in him also wants to leave it and just go on. He wanted to sleep once again but his senses did not let him leaving him with no choice but to get up and maybe do some exercising.

"Ah, why did I dream that again," the man complained as he prepared himself into work out clothes, "and done," he exclaimed. He looked all over his room and noticed how dirty it was, for him. "Since I have nothing to do today then maybe I should clean up this room," he said before leaving his room and went outside to do some jogging.

"Oh fresh air come at me," he said as he breathed the fresh air flowing into his direction, "it's totally different from Beijing," he remarked continuing his pace and compared the differences between Beijing and Chonqing. "If it's about the freshness of the air then Chonqing definitely wins," he said as he stopped for a bit to take his break. He roamed around to find a place to sit and there he saw a perfect spot, a tree. Since there were no seats available, Zhan went to the tree and sat below it.

"Ah life," Zhan chuckled at the thought of how his life had went. "What about life?" a voice questioned him. He immediately turned to see who it was and saw Suzhen.

"Suzhen," he greeted the woman enthusiastically and the woman greeted him back with the same energy. Soon after Suzhen also sat beside him asking him questions, "what came into your mind for you to do some exercising in the morning?"

"Uhhh, that's because of the dream I just had..." Zhan answered but changed the topic immediately, "...and am I really that lazy in front of your eyes?"

Suzhen chuckled at the mand who pouted in front of her, she found this cute and can't help herself but to pinch Xiao Zhan's cheek, "ow, that hurt!" exclaimed Zhan but only to hear Suzhen's laugh that was clearly amused at the younger's reaction.

"What about the dream?" Suzhen brought back the topic, "what dream was it to wake up the heavy sleeper from his slumber?" Suzhen half joked. It was true that Xiao Zhan was a heavy sleeper, even if a typhoon came and he slept he wouldn't even notice that it had made it's way already.

"It was something...that I think belongs to one of my memories," this piqued Suzhen's interest. This was the first time that Zhan had opened to her since the accident happened that made Xiao Zhan fell in coma for a year.

"And then?" Suzhen asked once more hoping that there was more than to it but sadly Xiao Zhan ended Zhan convo with a "that's it,"

Suzhen who was clearly curious of Zhan's dreams, she asked him. "What was your dream about?" she tilted her head sideways while looking at Zhan who was seriously looking into an another direction.

'Should I tell her?' Zhan was asking himself whether he should tell his boyfriend or not about his dream since Suzhen might not take it well.

'Maybe I should,' Zhan declared and proceeded to tell Suzhen about the details.

"I was with someone, I can't clearly tell who it was since their face was blurred. I can only hear their voice and mine..." Suzhen was happy that Zhan was telling he these sort of things so she listened to him without any complaints, "...I clearly remembered calling that certain person 'love' with so much adoration in my voice that I was pushed to ask myself if I was really that person," Zhan chuckled a bit but Suzhen who was busy listening at Zhan didn't.

"I-I also had some memories came unto me when I was sitting at one of the swing on the playground," Zhan said and looked at Suzhen to see what her reaction was. To his surprise, Suzhen's reaction isn't what he expected to be. He expected that she would be angry with him since he dreamt of someone and called that person 'love' with so much love in his voice, since that's what most girls do. They tend to be easily jealous at someone who is related to their man  but instead, Suzhen was quiet and is clearly thinking deeply something her thoughts.

With Suzhen being quiet, Zhan leaned his head at the tree trunk, sighed and was to close his eyes when Suzhen talked. "Maybe they are related to your missing memory," Suzhen said as she put all the pieces of the puzzle in her head. "...Zhan remember that what's forgotten will be remembered, maybe not now but sooner or later it will reveal itself," Suzhen said and Xiao Zhan nodded.

"Do you think I'll remember my memories?" Zhan asked worried at the thought of not remembering his past memories.

'You're even starting to remember it all now,' Suzhen sighed in her head and patted Xiao Zhan's shoulders before holding both of his hands. Xiao Zhan was shocked at this gesture shown by Suzhen. Xiao Zhan had known things about Suzhen and not liking physical touch was one of that. So when Suzhen does these things, he considered it to be something serious.

"Zhan," Suzhen called out.

"Hm?" Zhan asked, confused of what's going to happen.

'It's better if I let you go early than later,' she remarked.

"Zhan, remember that all that's lost will return and if damaged then quickly repair it before it completely breaks," Suzhen said and gave Zhan a sad smile and took a deep breath after it.

"What do you—"

"Zhan, let's break up," Suzhen declared.

----------------
Not Edited
01/02/22

[Just to let you guys know that this story is almost reaching its end]

Enjoy!