2.Oreo McFlurry

April and Brandy were arguing.

That was a regular sight, except, it wasn't.

They were arguing, not with each other but with some other two handsome hunks.

I was still rooted on my spot, trying to understand the situation.

Brandy had her hand on her waist, a scowl on her face. It was clear she was in her arguing stance.

April had a resting bitch face, calm before the storm. If things keep on going like they are now, the storm might come sooner.

I took a deep breath and walked up to them. "What's happening here?"

Before I could ask, someone asked the same thing. I turned to my right to see the guy from the queue. From this close he looked drop dead gorgeous. He had the most stunning dark brown eyes I've ever seen. His dark brown hair complimented his pale skin.

"They took our table," one of the guys with curly hair and blue eyes said. He looked well built, wearing a black tee and dark washed jeans.

"No we didn't," Brandy said frustrated.

"Of course you did, we were gone for only five minutes and you came at that time. Originally it was ours and now we are back so it's still ours," said the other one with jet black hair and tan skin. He was wearing a yellow hoodie with a dog printed on it, and dark blue jeans.

"The seat wasn't yours the moment you left it altogether. And since it was empty this is ours. Now back off," April replied calmly. If it had been Brandy she wouldn't have replied this peacefully.

"Why can't you all go somewhere?" Guy 2 asked. He looked quite irritated himself.

"Why shall we? You can go as well," Brandy smirked.

"Do you see any other empty space here?" Guy 3 said gritting his teeth.

"So how do you expect us to go?" April raised her eyebrow at them.

They were so engrossed in fighting over the table, they didn't realise how much attention we were getting from the people around.

"Why can't we just... share the table?" I asked hesitantly after putting our food on the table. I had enough of their quarrel, there must be some solution to it.

I got a mixed answer of 'yes' and 'no'. Guy 1, Guy 3 and April agreed while the other two were adamant.

"Please, Bree, it's not a big deal. At least it's better than getting kicked out," I pleaded to Brandy.

"Yeah, she has a point, sit down Parker," Guy 3 said to Guy 2. So Guy 2 is Parker.

Parker huffed and sat at one side. I sighed and took a seat opposite to him. April and Brandy sat beside me while the boys accompanied Parker. The seats were supposed to be for two people each so it was a bit uncomfortable for us to adjust. But it was humourous to see three bulky boys glaring and elbowing each other to sit comfortably.

I snickered at them, which got their attention and they sat still. I internally rolled my eyes. Boys. I sipped my McFlurry happily.

The air was very awkward, and I didn't liked it a bit. I wanted to say something but felt quite intimidated.

I have always been shy and it was Brandy who spoke first to anyone back in L.A. But my motive to come here was to find myself and live a new life. So, I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

"Its awkward to eat with strangers. Why don't you introduce yourselves," I glanced at them. They wore identical smirks, and I regretted my decision.

I looked at Brandy and April, nervous, but they gave me approval through their eyes and the nervous knots in my stomach loosened a bit.