3. Ice water and jackets

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed along with April and Brandy when ice cold water poured on us like rain.

"Oh, shoot!"

"F*ck!"

"What the hell!"

Three voices said at once. I was drenched in cold water, from head to toe and I suppose so were April and Brandy. I had my eyes shut, my face facing down.

"A**holes! Why did you do that?" April asked, and by her voice she was furious.

I raised my head to see our attacker. It were the boys from the morning. It made my blood boil. They must have done this for some kind of wicked revenge.

"You! You did this as a revenge right?" I seethed accusingly at Guy 1. I didn't knew his name and now I prefer to call him Arsehole 1.

The boys looked shocked to see us as well. "We didn't knew that it were you girls," Derek said nervously.

"Liars! If you didn't knew it were us than why would you throw this ice cold water on someone?" Brandy asked, shivering. Her eyes glazing with fire.

"No, really we didn't knew it would be you girls. We thought it were the guards and decided to prank them and escape," Parker confessed. His eyes told he was telling the truth.

"Y-y-you c-cou-uld h-h-have ch-ch-check-k-ked!" I said still angry on them, my teeth chattering.

I felt something drop on my shoulders and looked up to see Arsehole 1 putting his black biker jacket on me. He scratched his head, a small pout on his full lips.

"I, Iamsorry," He said rushing his words. I couldn't understand what he said.

"W-what?" I scrunched my eyebrows, my teeth still chattering.

I looked to my side and saw the boys have given April and Brandy their jackets and now their attention was on me and Arsehole 1.

He sighed and started again. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have said those words and for now too."

I scoffed at him not believing he was really apologising. April elbowed me, glaring at me. She wasn't really believing him, right? I narrowed my eyes and looked at arsehole 1 again.

"A-are you r-really s-sorry?" I asked, waiting for him to apologise again.

"Yes, I am sorry to all of you," he sighed and looked at us with sincerity in his eyes. I nodded at him, and the girls smiled.

"Okay."

I turned to the girls who had dreamy eyes making me roll my eyes. "Let's g-get g-going then," I said, my chattering decreasing. His jacket helped me staying warm.

I was about to switch on our flashlight again when I noticed it's battery died. I turned to April and Brandy, only to see them sighing and looking their phone's black screen. I cursed my luck, how were we supposed to go out now.

"Your too?" Brandy asked, frowning. I nodded my head.

"Shall we ask them for help?" April whispered, not wanting the boys to hear us.

"No, I just hope to never see them again," I refused in a hushed voice. We have met today and got in arguments twice it's better if we just never interact ever again.

"I think I'm good now. I'm gonna return him the jacket. What 'bout you two?" I asked, getting the jacket off me. They nodded and shrugged off their jackets as well.

As soon as I pulled off the jacket, I missed its warmth and the smell of his cologne, musk and vanilla with a hint of spices.

"Thank you for the jackets," April smiled and returned her jacket to Derek which he took with a small smile