1.Explore

Thump. A weight fell on me, making me groan in pain. I opened my eyes to meet with a pair of light blue eyes. She was smiling at me which made me make a sour face.

I lifted my arm and shoved her with all my strength. "Oof!" She shrieked from the ground.

I chuckled and went to continue my sweet sleep again. No one disturbs my sleep, literally no one.

"Get up you tool! Its been a week since we came here and still haven't explored the place. There's so much to do. Please get up." She said annoyed by me.

I stopped listening to her after that, her little rant was of no use.

"You know words can't wake her up. Just leave her and come eat your breakfast." Another voice said cheerily.

"Food!" I sat up straight at the mention of it. I looked at the girl with long blonde hair and hazel eyes. 

"Where's the food? Have you made it?" I asked while getting down the bed.

The one with the hazel eyes, April snickered at my reaction while the one with light blue eyes, Brandy facepalmed.

"Come Ril, the princess has finally woke up," Brandy rolled her eyes at me and went out of the room.

I smiled at her and followed out with April beside me.

As soon as I got out, the smell of coffee and waffles intoxicated me and if any sleep was still left in me, it vanished.

Yeah, as I said no one can disturb my sleep unless they have food with them.

"You still can't wake up without food?" Brandy looked at me amused. I just shrugged.

Of course, I could wake up without food but how? I wasn't gonna tell them that and remember it myself.

I munched on my waffle and took a sip of coffee. "So, what's the plan for today?" I asked them with my mouth full.

April gave me a stern look not liking it and I winked at her. Brandy took a sip of her own coffee, "We have searched some clubs and malls to know their surroundings and nothing other than that."

I gave her an incredulous look. "That's it?" I couldn't believe! Its freaking 8 in the morning, why would I have to wake up so early if that's the only thing on our to do list.

"You both are crazy! Why would you wake me up so early then?" I asked furious at them.

April sighed and looked me straight in the eyes. "You have been cooped up in your room since you came here doing God knows what! You haven't even unpacked your bag which you always do first. I know what you are going through but you came here to cope up with that not to mope around." She said with angry tears in her eyes. I took a deep breath to control my emotions and nodded at her.

"We are always here for you and will always be here for you. Your loss is the biggest loss for any person. But you being this way will not give them peace. You need to try to put your life back on track and be happy, at least for them." Brandy said with a storm of emotions in her eyes.

I understood them, I really did and maybe they were trying to understand me as well. They might even be right, heck they are right! I took the decision to come here to start a new life away from their memories but I was still holding onto them after coming here.

No, I can't do this to them. They came along with me even when they didn't had to. I can't let them down. My grief will never be over but that shouldn't affect the people around me. I need to be happy for them, at least try to smile a little. I can't remember the time I smiled wholeheartedly after the hospital called me that day. The worst day of my life.