twenty - we lost our shits

Luke's POV

"Now go open that with those other freaks." Jen chuckles referring to the first envelope she gave. I went to the living room as she insists to take a nap.

"Guys! We've got mail. And it's from Jen." They surrounded me feeling a bit excited.

"Open it Luke!" Calum shouts and I laugh, opening the envelope slowly.

A/N: *cues suspense song*

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2014
(August 10, 2014)

CONGRATULATIONS 5SOS! You've been nominated for:

•Choice Music: Break-up Song - "AMNESIA"
•Choice Music: Group
•Choice Music: Song - Group - "SLSP"
•Choice Music: Breakout Group
•Choice Summer: Music Group

GOODLUCK and See you there lads!

I swear we lost our shits when we read that.

"Holy shit this is incredible! I'm so happy OHMYGOSH." Ashton started jumping around like a fucking kangaroo.

"This is the best. I love our fans like they're amazing!" Michael starts hyperventilating like a lunatic.

"Guys calm down!" I finally shouted. And they all stopped.

"Nah, let's lose our shits cause this is the best day ever!" Calum suggests making us laugh.

"I guess! This calls for a celebration even if it's just a nomination." Ash States as we all nod.

"But first! We have to thank the person that gave the envelope. Am I right Luke?" Michael nods towards me.

"DUH. of course we should!" I chuckle and we sneak in quietly inside Jen's room not making a noise.

"On the count of three, I will tackle her to the floor and you guys join in." I whisper as I made my away and jumped on her bed and tickled her.

"Jen!! You're the best you little twat!"

"S-stop it you guys!" She shout of laughter as we all huddle around her.

"Okay." I sigh and we all stand up.

"I just received that through mail guys, the fans are the one you should be thanking." She smiles delightly.

"You're right. But thanks anyway." I mutter and hug her tightly. Then the rest of the lads hugged her too.

"As I was saying, this calls for a celebration. Clubbing tonight?" Ash suggests.

"I'm gonna pass. Not up for getting drunk tonight." Jen sheepishly smiles.

"Same here. You lads go and we'll stay here." I state.

"If you guys insist then. What will you do here?" Cal asks.

"Well, I just had a thought. What if I settle a dinner at home? Mum wants to have dinner with you Luke. Ya know, as my new boyfriend."

Wait, what? The last time I remembered having dinner with her parents I almost fainted because of being so nervous.

"Sure. I bet it would be fun." I respond and she jumped happily.

"Yay! So now will you dudes excuse me, I'm going back to my interrupted sleep. Bye." She skips all the way to her room as we set at the kitchen counter. Waiting for Ash to cook something.

"She's very lucky to have you." Michael mumbles as I nod.

"Yes, and I'm happy it's her."

"Our little penguin is growing up. I remember back in the days, I was just working in KFC." Ashton sighs as we groaned.

"WE ALREADY KNOW THAT FUCKING STORY ASH. YOU'VE SAID IT LIKE 12230392209 TIMES." Calum half shouted.

"Well. That's really mean." Ash said and basically Calum was annoyed.

"I'm out motherfuckers." He sassily says and went to his room.

After he closed the door, we laughed spontaneously at him.

"He looks stupid." Mike laughs.

"I know right?"

This is what you call 'banding'.

----

Jen's POV

"I miss you so much. You've grown a lot my little angel." I caress her face.

"I missed you too Jen. It's been good staying here."

"Diane, I hope you're alright up there. How's life? Is everything good?"

"Yes, all of them are very nice. And I watch you, dad, Ethan and mum from above, protecting you as always."

"You could've been the prettiest little sister anyone would ever have."

"Thank you. The time is up. I have to go. Tell the Fam I love them."

"I will."

"Oh, and congrats with Luke. He's a good guy don't worry." She laughs a little as I hug her.

"I love you so much. Until the next time."

"I love you too. Thanks for being there for me always."

I miss her so much.

----

I got interrupted from my sleep again as I felt the blanket being removed and someone laying beside me.

"Hey love." I mutter with my eyes closed, hugging this human figure.

"Jen?" My eyes flutter open, shocked of seeing Michael beside me.

"Um, what are you doing here?" I question as I stand up.

"Please, let me explain something." I nod as I sit up by the bed.

"You know what I've said last time? By the balcony? I like you Jen. But as times fly you make me like a lunatic. I really love you, but it seems you already have your true love. I just want to say that whatever happens and if you have a problem, I'm here for you. To talk to you whenever you need someone. I'll always be a friend to you, and thank you for making me learn how to love someone at a short period of time." I got touched by the words he was saying.

"Of course Michael. You were like my older brother who's always there to protect me. Thank you." I respond hugging him.

"And besides, it's not like I'm leaving. I'm just here by the lads side. Nothing will change." I smile and he grins.

"Well, we better go. Clubbing for tonight." He chuckles.

"Don't get too drunk!"

"I won't." And he leaves the room.

A/N

SHORT UPDATE GUYS.

Well it was quite an eventful week! We had chocolate yesterday, mac n' cheese today and barbeque tomorrow😂

FOODS.

Oh and my friends and I are gonna watch Spongebob: Out of the water on MONDAY LIKE YUS.