eight - truth or dare

Jen's POV

Another boring day at the hotel I guess.

"Can we do something besides hearing the ticking of the clock?" Michael says breaking the silence.

"Truth or dare?" Calum asks. All of us agreed to do that since boredom is shit.

"So who goes first?" Ashton asks while Amanda grabs a bottle and spins it and basically it landed on... Me.

"Jen, truth or dare?" Michael asks.

I think for a moment.

"Dare."

"Okay, since you sang great last week. I dare you to sing your most relatable song in your life." He smirks.

Relatable song huh?

"Wait a sec, let me get my guitar." I grin and run back to my room and got my guitar and went back to them.

"Ready?" I ask them and they nod. I strum the guitar and started the song.

A/N You can download the song "Really Don't care by Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd :-)

"But even if the stars and moon collide

I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies

Oh oh woah I really don't care"

I sing the whole song staring at Luke all the time and he would just look down. Then the rap song was next which was Cher Lloyd's part and Amanda sang that part.

"Hey Jen, you pick the wrong lover

You should've pick that one it's cuter than the other

I just wanna laugh cause he trynna be punk rock

Kick it in the balls and take a Polaroid picture."

She changed up the lyrics to almost related to me.

With me and Luke to be honest.

After the song the 3 boys applauds and smirking. well, Luke just looks down feeling a bit bad about himself.

It's the truth though.

"Is that song dedicated to someone or what?" Michael asks smirking.

"Shut up idiot." I said shrugging and he ruffles my hair.

"Hey!" I shout and mess up his hair too and he just laugh it off.

It was pretty much entertaining with the whole truth or dare thingy. But still Luke and I are awkward with each other.

Specially remembering on what happened yesterday.

"Okay! Last dare." Calum announces.

"I would pick..." Don't pick me, don't pick me.

"Luke." No.

"Truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth." Luke answers.

"If there were only two people left in the world, who would you pick to be with? Jen or Aleisha? And why?" He asks.

Out of all the people why ALEISHA??

"I would like to be with.." I look at him biting my lip and I'm nervous though.

"I would be with Jen. Because she's been there for me since we were kids and I trust her a lot and even though she hated me because I didn't called her back, I would still try to be closer to her now."