five - shopping gone wrong

Jen's POV

"C'mon! You have to tell her the truth man." What? I slightly open my eyes not letting them know that I'm awake.

I realize that my head is rested on his lap.

"Be quiet Calum! You might wake her up." Then he gently brush my hair with his fingers.

"I just don't know if she loves me." Luke trails.

WHOA. WHAT.

That's not typical of Luke but sure he said that he loves me or what just a dream? I move to my side facing my body away from them instead to the couch.

I move my hand and I pinch my self not letting a scream escape my mouth.

Ow! I mentally said and I'm not dreaming. Luke just said that he loved me.

Fuck my life.

----

Luke's POV

"Pancakes or what?" I ask them.

"Luke, if you're gonna cook then it's a no and you might burn the hotel room." Jen laughs.

"Idiot."

"Jerk." She puts out her tongue.

"I hate you."

"I love you too." She sing those words. She frowns then punches my shoulder.

"I forgot that I hate you and you're a jerk." She say and laughs leaving the room.

Oh Jen. I wish I could tell you how much I really love you.

----

Jen's POV

"I don't wanna go!" I whine as Amanda pulls me up.

"Please! We only had shopping since a week ago!" She complains.

I groan and got up.

"But there's gonna be a lot of people at the mall today." I said and put my hair in a bun.

"No. Actually it's gonna be you, me and the boys." She grins. What did she do now?

"Amanda. What did you do?"

"Relax! Niall talked to the mall manager or whatever you call them and they said they are closing the mall and we could shop without having lots of people and the boys getting mobbed." She claps her hand excitedly.

"Fine! Oh and wait. Why does it involve Harry again?" I smirk at her.

"Uhhh. Cause He's my friend?"

"Try working on telling a much better lie next time alright?" I laugh at her and she shyly shrugs.

"C'mon! Go take a shower. Shoo!" She pushed me towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah. Now leave peasant." I said sounding like a queen.

She rolls her eyes and left.

I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

Once I'm done, I wrapped myself with a towel and got an underwear and bra.

I was about to put on my bra -I've put on my underwear already- when..

"Boo. Are you ready to go to the ma-" Luke suddenly opened the door and I quickly covered myself with a blanket.

"What the frick Luke, I'm still changing! Close the door if you don't want to be dead!" I threaten him.

I heard him mumble a few words and closed the door.

Wow. I don't want any of the boys to see me like this ever.