Prologue

Prologue

"Do you really have to go?" Luke says with tears contained in his eyes. As we talked to each other at our garden.

"I'm sorry Luke, but it's important. Studying is important." I explain to him picking a small flower that have grown.

"You should have told me anytime soon." He sighed and look back down.

"I know. I wasn't ready to tell you cause it will end up like this." I tugged the small piece of hair behind my ears.

"What about our plans together? Remember? Being able to tour the world. And all the foods we want to eat." I chuckled a little saying about food.

"Oh Luke, you're always hungry." I laughed.

"But seriously. You've been my bestest friend ever since why would you leave me?" I breathed out heavily.

"Luke, please understand me okay? You still have Michael and Calum I'm pretty sure you can live without me." I say as I stared at his eyes.

"It's a big deal for me! I don't know what will I do without you and it's not like you're moving to another street! You're moving to London Jen! How can I live like this?!" He shouted and punched the grass.

"You know you can't punch a grass right?" I said. It's very hard for Luke to understand that I'm moving to London.

Yes It's very far away from Sydney but I can't do anything about it.

"Don't even think about changing the topic." He says coldly.

"I'm sorry. It's too hard for me to handle this." He sighed and brushed his fingers to his blonde fringe hair.

"I promise that after I graduate from college, we will be together again."

"Promise me Jen."

"I promise Luke." I said whole heartedly and hugged him.

Will he still remember after those years?

"Hey, stop the sad face. We can make this workout." Luke says holding both of my hands.

"What do we have to workout?" I ask confused.

"You know, coping up with our timezones and everything."

"Yeah. We can do that." I answer him.

"What if you forget about me? What if I FORGET about you?" He ask tears strolling down his face.

"We can and please stop crying Luke, you'll make me cry too."

He stopped crying and smiled at me. No wonder I will be leaving this cutie behind...

Neither of them didn't knew they would lost connection from each other for 3 years.

******

Hey Guys! New story! If you see this then Vote, Fan and Read it ! I love you guys