sixteen - flashback

More Drama.

"You know what? Just fucking leave Dan!" Jen shouts at him.

"Babe, I'm so sorry! I didn't knew what I did that night. I want you back, please please come back to me."

"There's no fucking chance I would come crawling back to you Dan! We're over for months get over oh my gosh."

"But, I thought you loved me? Like no one else would."

"I was wrong with that, I thought you would be the best guy I could ever have but you cheated on me! And it hurts me so much that I would be fucking depressed every night. Putting that large blade over my wrist, or my legs and it's all because of you!" She screams at him frustratingly.

"Please, I'm so sorry. I don't want this to happen to you, I'm so sorry babe." He tries to hold her hand.

"Get away from me! I don't want you to see near me or any of my family or friends." She scoffs.

"Please. I would do anything to make you happy."

"Then leave me! That what's make me happy! I don't want to see your awful face around here anymore!" She broke down to tears, she can't handle all of these problems.

"Goodbye." He breaths out and was lost in the thin air. Like he was just another dust from an old picture frame as it slowly drifts away a new beginning for her.

----

Jen's POV

"You seriously don't want to flip that Michael." I laugh at him struggling to cook a pancake.

"I can do this, I need powers." He dramatically pulls up his hand like the one in Thor.

"What's all the gush?" Luke walks in and I face him.

"Your band sucks." I laugh.

"I know." He chuckles as we watch Michael cook pancakes that may have took for about 30 minutes for him to finish just by flipping them pancakes.

"Done!" He cheers placing it infront of us.

And there a toasted and overcooked pancake was infront of us.

"The precious beauty of it was destroyed! Noooo." Ashton fake cries and slowly lands on the floor.

"I hate my life." Luke breaths out putting his palms over his face.

"For fuck sake guys, I'm gonna cook instead." I volunteered myself.

"Since when did you learn to cook?" Calum scoffs.

"Oh no you didn't just said that Mr. Hood, you wanna battle?"

"Hell to the yeah." He smirks and his face trying to look like in one of those movies who tries to be tough looking and anon.

"I will judge!" Luke says.

"Sure!" Michael exclaims as the three of them sits down watching me and Calum.

"Ready? Set, start!" Luke announces as we ramble in the kitchen with the ingredients and struggling on who will finish first.

After cooking it was time for them to taste it.

"First up, Calum hood." Luke says and took his pancake eating it up.

"It's remarkable Hood!" He gives Cal a thumbs up.

"Next, Jen Hemmings. I mean Evans." He smirks as he eats the pancake I made.

"This is heaven! You guys should taste it!" He slides the plate towards the three and are now in awe for my pancakes.