I knew you were trouble

After finding everyone we called a cab
. Alice and Ivy were really drunk ,because someone put alcohol inside the scotch, so we had to carry them . All the way to my house in case they got lost .
When we got home my parents weren't there . Which was good for us because I didn't really feel like talking to them . Betty ,Alice and Ivy immediately drifted off to sleep . Grace and Dorothea watched a movie I read my book . The one with the poems because it helped me sleep .
After a month of James ghosting Betty I texted August .

Hi Agust

Hi Inez , What's up ?

We need to talk ...

Ok spill... What's wrong ?

That night ... At prom ... I saw you ...and james ... What did you do after he got inside your car ?

I don't wanna say...

You have to or I'll find out the hard way.

We slept together

But  it was a one time thing !

Lie!

FINE ! We still sleep together... Does Betty know ?

I KNEW IT ! I KNEW IT ! I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN I SAW YOU ! You know what ? Betty believed in you... She still does ... But not for long

I logged out . I had to tell Betty , she was my best friend . August wouldn't get away with it . I walked down the street and I knocked Betty's door . Her little brother opened the door . Ronan ... He was only four , but he had cancer  . I tried not thinking about that because I would burst into tears .
" Hi little rockstar ! Is Betty here ? "
" Hi Inez ! Yes she's inside her room ! "
" Can you show me ? "
" Sure " He said .He grabbed my hand and led me to his sister's room .
" Betty boo you have a visitor ! " Ronan said opening Betty's door . Betty looked surprised.
" Can I come in ? " I asked her .
" Yes ! Of course ! Please come ... I need someone to talk to ... " Betty admitted.
" Ba-bye " Ronan said and went to his room .