5. 6 days

I wake up in my underwear, in my bed, on my face. I am mentally preparing for a hangover before I even attempt to get up.

But oddly enough I don't have one. I am perfectly fine. So I head to the kitchen to make some coffee.

It was a good night. Few drinks with friends. Few more drinks. Beautiful women smiling a lot. Really can't get any better than that. I smile to myself.

Just then my door fly's off the hinges and into the living room, hits the wall on the opposite side and crashes to the ground.

So here I am, standing by the kitchen in my underwear, holding my coffee. I look up to see Victor in the doorway looking very confused. But he doesn't even say anything. He comes in and picks up the door. Carries it back to the door frame, and just kind of make shift sticks it back in place.

"Sorry, I was in a hurry, but, not that big of a hurry. I swear I just tried to knock."

I nod and take a drink of my coffee. "Weirder things have happened."

"Yeah." He comes in and gets a cup of coffee, "I called that V Movers and they want to come get my stuff tomorrow morning. Can I crash here this week?"

"Sure, that's fine" and with that the door crashes to the ground.

Clark picks up the door and sticks it back in place while he's yelling, "Sarah found out I stayed with Becca last night and I need to hide! How the fuck you lock this door man?!"

"Think she'll care Hailey sucked me dry in the parking lot?"

"Very classy Victor" I drink the last bit of my coffee. "You 2 fuck nuts fix the door. I'm going to go get some pants on. We need to go feed anyways."

The week flies by really.

We have as much as we can packed up and ready to go by Wednesday.

"So the moving company will be here after we leave Friday?" Victor moves a box so he can sit on the couch.

"Yeah, we need to leave by 5:30 and they said they'll be here at 6 and they assured me I'll have no issues breaking the lease either."

"Nice. What you want to do because this is boring? I really had no idea being jobless would be so boring and I can't stare at your ugly mug anymore."

"My sexy mug you mean." I laugh. "I don't know though. Want to go to the club?"

"Yeah. You have Michaels number? Ask him to join? Maybe he could give us more info about the school."

"That's your first good idea Victor."

"All my ideas are good. I got all the looks and brains in the family."

"You got all the jokes." I add laughing while I get my phone out and call Michael.

"He said him and his friend can join us in an hour, said they would be happy to answer some questions before we leave. I need to get dressed."

"Yeah, you are looking a bit homeless."

"Yeah well you smell homeless."

"Man it's hard work, all this packing. I'll shower quick though. Don't want to offend your delicate nose." Victor smells his own arm pit and nearly gags. "I'll do that right after I call Clark, he'll be pissed if we don't invite him."

We get to the club about 45 minutes later and go in. It's actually quite busy for a Wednesday. I grab a table and Victor goes to get the first round. He comes back with 4 beers.

"Going for the light stuff tonight? And you forgot one, Michael said he's bringing a friend."

"Starting slow tonight. I'd like to remember more of the night than last time. And I didn't forget anyone. Clark can't make it tonight. He's still on the run from the she devil."