Chapter Fifteen

Hey its been such a long time and I'm so very very very very very very very sorry. Hopefully you'll forgive me with this chapter and if you do not then go to hell.

I ate my rolo mcfurry silently my mind filled with thoughts. My sister has been going out with Anthony for over a week now and I'm happy for her. I want let all my suspension go but I feel it's to soon. A warm fleshy pillow that brought me so much comfort touched my hand. He looked worrisome. " I'm fine." I gave him a smile. He smiled back of course his usual beaming smile. Making me feel better I got up holding my hand out to him." Come on let's go for a drive.". Helping him out of the seat I we walked out of the Cool Chill climbing into his van.

" Hey turn it up!" He said a smile on his. I laughed as I turnt up the music.Lovin you is fun by Easton Corbin blasted on the radio and we began singing on cue, " Were having such a good time together and it's only just began! My heart's never smiled so hard! Baby! Lovin you is fun." He tapped his fingers on the wheel while I snapped my fingers to the music rocking side to side.

" So your a country fan!"

" Are you kidding I love it!"

Laughing I gasped for air. And we drove on listening to music. The van stopped as we pulled up to the park. A blush filled my cheeks remembering what exactly happened here. His laugh filled my ears on side of me. " Stop laughing. It isn't funny." I pouted. He got the rest out before opening my door. " Come on it's time for new memories."

We ran to the swings I sat in the seat as he pushed. The wind whoshed past my ears as I went back and forth. He whispered in my ear each time I came back. First: I.... Then: Love.... And: You. Wait what! He stopped the swing the next time I came back. His words still fresh in my ear my mouth gaped open. " What?" He pulled me behind a tree.

" I love you! I don't know when it happened, maybe on the first day I saw you but I fell in love with you!"

" That's funny." I laughed, his face fell.

" Why?"

" Because I love you too."

I kissed his lips giving release as I've waited for this moment for a long long time. He kissed me back I filled his space perfectly as he drew me closer.

I have lots of things to overcome but this just might be it.