PITTSBURGH WALL

JUSTINE'S P.O.V

"Oh cmon, why you always out of town everytime I want to meet you?" Toby rang my phone for 5 times already before this time I finally picked up.

"Because I'm on something." I put the headset on and my phone in the pocket so I could continue unpacking.

"What's in Pittsburgh?"

"Me."

"I don't get it."

"It's not only you who have a good life outside Orlando. I have mine too." I answered sassily, on purpose. "What is it?"

"I need to directly talk to you. When will you come back?"

"Actually..." I took a silent deep breath. "Meet me tomorrow at home."

"Oh! You serious? Thank goodness! Name the time. I'll be there." He excitedly cheered.

"Anytime you want, unless it's on PM timeline. Let my parents sleep beautifully before you ring that bell." I sighed deep inside.

"Alright! Be there at 1:30! See you soon!"

"Bye."

I looked at the entire new room. Hello Pittsburgh. After some lies I made up during the moving out session to every single person up there in Orlando, I finally made it here. Permanently. Uncle Rayvon and his wife are really kind. They let me stay in here because no children to take care of. They've been loving me since the day I was born, so it's like my second home. My new home. Let's forget Orlando. Bye bye Toby.

"Mom, you there?" I picked up the phone and called her.

"Hey sweety, how's it going there?" Her voice was caught on the line.

"Heeey... Uhm it's pretty cool right here. Uncle gives me the biggest and cleanest room ever existed on earth." I winked at my uncle who's standing by the door. "How are you?"

"We're missing you darling. But your Dad is on his way already."

"I miss you two... Promise me you guys will come and check on me even in the shortest vacation." I laughed.

"Will do baby." Mom sniffed, and so did I.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" I spoke in a serious tone, glancing at my uncle.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Toby will come over at like 12 something today. He doesn't know I'm already here." I stared at his printed photos on my bed. "Uh...could you please give him the letter I gave to you last week?"

"Honey..."

"I just want to end it." My voice's cracked. "It's no longer worth the fight."

"But Justine, you..."

"It's okay Mommy. I'm no longer in love. It's long gone."

Uncle Rayvon gave me a tissue as he helped me to put his photos on my masterpiece wall. There were some of Riley and Connor's photos on there but mostly it's the face of their youngest brother. Hurts. But after some sort of hibernating time, I decided not to let it go, just yet. The more I try to forget, the more intense it comes back.

"Okay." Mom's low voice finally answered me. "But promise me you'll have more fun in there."

"Done. Thank you Mom." I sniffed the hardest.

"No more sacrifice." Her voice was faded up, changed with cries

"Promise." I nodded slowly.

"You're a strong little girl." Uncle Rayvon hugged me so tightly.

"Alright Mom I gotta finish unpacking. Will call you both later. Send some loves to Daddio. Bye bye."

"I love you baby."

"Love you too." I ended the call. "Oh my gosh..."

"He looks like a good guy." Uncle stared at his biggest portrait.

"He is indeed a good guy." I hugged his arm and cried on it.

"You have sacrificed too much in such a young age. Darling, I know you won't listen to us. To me, or your parents. But believe me when I say it's been hard and hurt, because it's been too much. Other girls at your age would fight it back til they get what they want. I'm proud of you. I just don't want you to feel sorry about yourself anymore."

"Uncle..." I burst out in tears.

"Promise me. When another guy shows up, fight for it." He kissed my forehead.

I was stucked in a nod or a disagreement. I'm not worrying about my eagerness of fight for what I want. I'm afraid there isn't anymore guy to fight for, but Toby.