4.

INDIA

400 C.E- A WEDDING

Sersi walks around the village running her hands through the crops, she stops to water some of the crops she doesn't notice that someone is watching her from a distance Ikaris is looking at her in awe of her. He walks up to her and they begin to walk to the nearest village when two little girls ask Sersi if they can give her something she of course says yes while they show her what they made her she braids their hair, Ikaris looks at her with love in his eyes.

"Sersi I have a question for you."
"Yes? What is it?"
"It's beautiful isn't it?"
"What is?"
"The world we live in the people that surround us but most of all You."
"It is beautiful" is all she responds with a bright smile

As Sersi is looking out on the sunset, Ikaris moves his vision from the sunset to her. He sees her beautiful dark hair flowing in the wind, her eyes that draw him in, her lips, he is in love with her. Sersi notices this and looks up at him. Ikaris starts to lean in watching to see if she has a reaction that tells him to stop but to his surprise Sersi leans in finally connecting their lips, it feels like they're walking on air right now it feels as if they have just had a breath of fresh air it was a loving kiss. They pull away from each-other as Sersi's eyes notice every little feature about Ikaris, his white streak in his hair, his piercing blue eyes, how his brow furrows when he's looking down at her.

(Slight smut below, skip of u don't like smut)

"Come I want to show you something" she says as she leads him to a beach.
"The stars are beautiful tonight aren't they" She states as Ikaris is not watching the stars but in fact her.
He grabs her chin in between his thumb and index finger slightly moving her head to look up at him as he leans down to kiss her the kiss goes from being a soft general kiss to a kiss with hunger and desire for each-other. Ikaris's hand travels down to the small of her back as he finds the zipper to take her suit off. Sersi helps him remove it, once it is off he takes off his own and looks at her in awe. "So beautiful" he states as he leans down to plant kisses along her neck he travels down to her chest, as he kisses her he makes sure to leave some love marks on her, he moves down to her thighs kissing up them till he is right below her clit, Sersi throws her head back in pleasure as he finds her soft spot. He looks up at her silently asking her for permission to go further, Sersi frantically shakes her head yes as Ikaris goes down on her clit and Vagina, he kisses and licks her lips as he hears her moan his name out.
(That was really bad but I suck at writing smut soooo it is very short lived but let's just say that Ikaris only pleasures her leaving it to be that another day she will pleasure him and herself while at it)

They lay there on the sand without a care in the world the weight of feeling like they are carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders was taken off atleast for that moment. Sersi traces shapes onto Ikaris's chest as they sit there in silence it wasn't an awkward silence instead it was a comfortable silence.
"I love you Sersi."
"I love you too Ikaris"
———————————————————————————-
(Time skip to their wedding day)

Do you Ikaris take Sersi to be your beloved wife, through thick and thin, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?
"I do"
And do you Sersi take Ikaris to be your beloved husband, through thick and thin, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?
"I do!"

They partied the whole night.

———————————————————————————-
A/N- this is the best I could think of since I'm having writers block hope y'all like it ! 🤍