9.

PRESENT DAY

2024-Kingos Private Jet

They all sat separated except Sersi and Ikaris.

Katherine sat alone, sprite was making her way over to Sersi and Ikaris.

"SOOOO tell me about yourself." Says kingo as he takes a seat infront of Katherine.

"Excuse me?" She asks

"I said tell me about yourself, how did u come to meet Sersi?"

"I helped her fight off a deviant, we couldn't kill it."

"So you just happened to be there"

"Right place right time I guess" she says as she shrugs her shoulders

Kingo knew she wasn't just here because she helped them fight a deviant. He could feel that she was their Soulmate and he had to tell her.

"Look I'm going to tell you something and you have the right to be weirded out"

"Ok" she said motioning kingo to go on.

"Our group consists of 10 of us well 9. Ikaris, Sersi, Sprite, Thena, Gilgamesh, Druig, Phastos, Makkari and I. We were sent here 7 billion years ago to protect the human race but we were also sent here with 1 soulmate all of us. Now that doesn't mean that our soulmate is a romantic soulmate it can be platonic, not all of us feel romantically about our soulmate which I'm this case is you. All 9 of us aren't going to have a romantic feeling about you. Most of us will be Platonically."

"I'm sorry What the actual fuck, I'm your soulmate this has to be a joke right you're messing with me. There's no way that you all would be sent here with 1 Soulmate which would just happen to be me"

"Told you it was weird, but it's true Arishem made us all with 1 soulmate, we don't know why but he did. Once we go get Druig he can show you that im not lying, you can leave and nothing will happen to us. Nothing Magical will happen just because your our soulmate doesn't mean that we are yours. You're still human you choose when to fall in love that won't be taken from you, and you choose who you have a romantic or Platonic relationship with"

With that kingo got up to tell the others that they were arriving to Thena and Gilgamesh.

Katherine was to shocked to say anything on the drive over the Gilgamesh and Thena. She didn't speak or look at anyone, she sat in silence with her Earphones in.

They soon arrived to Thena and Gilgamesh.