10.

PRESENT DAY

Katherine
-2024-

"That's a Devient!"

"No it's a bird" responded Sprite while rolling her eyes

"Ha ha very funny sprout" I said while walking ahead of her, I like her sarcasm that might be about the only thing I like about her for now.

"Kuran are you getting this!"

I hear Kingo talking to Kuran about videoing where they're at, poor man has been with Kingo for so long how did he survive!! I hear someone open the door and look up to see a man wearing an apron that says "kiss the chef"

"Huh so that's Gilgamesh right ?" I ask while looking at him

"Hello, and you are?" He asks with a nod of the head .

"Katherine." Is all I say

I walk away from the group, I'm not super comfortable with them yet it's not easy trusting people you just met even more after what I've been through. I walk over to a tree I see a woman wearing white on her hands and knees, drawing? I think so.

"Excu-" is all I got out before she literally tried to kill me

"What the fuck!" I say ducking away from her spear

"THENA! Thena you're okay it's okay remember" I watch as Gilgamesh tries to calm her down, it doesn't work .

Tinker bell makes an illusion showing The woman what she used to be what great things they did as a team, I feel like I've learned more about them in those minutes then I have on this whole trip, which is not a good thing.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask Sersi, she doesn't answer...

————————————————————————————
AN: Hey y'all oh my god I'm so sorry I have been super busy rn I started college and am swamped with classes and I know this is like super super short but I wanted to write something and just put something out there, I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I will be trying to update sooner ! 🤍