5.

Tenochtitlan

1521 CE.

A boy looks around at the world crumbling before his eyes. Terror is all you can se win his eyes. A man on a horse rode by slicing the head off of a man behind him, he looks around in fear. Soldier's next to him work as they tear down a statue the boy looks in horror as he sees the statue abut to crush him, he feels a gosh of wind as he's gently placed down on the ground by A girl wearing red. Makkari.

Makkari speeds off arriving next to Thena. As they arrive to the rest of the team, "where are the others?" Asks Ajak, "we had to separate" signs Makkari as Thena says "there were more deviants then you said", "that must have been fun for you" replies Phastos.
"It was" replies thena.

As the Eternals talk with eachother all they hear is screams and gun shots behind them. Druig turns around looking at everyone and everything that is happening, his eyes begin to glow Gold, Ajak walks up to him placing a hand on his shoulder. "Don't, we don't interfere in their wars" is all she says. Thena has a look of worry on her face. "This isn't war, it's Genocide their weapons have become too deadly. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to help them evolve Phastos " says Druig.
"Technology is a part to help them evolve, Druig it's not something I can stop" replies Phastos bluntly.
"No you can't but I can." Says Druig as Makkari walks up to him, "stay strong" she signs to him.

Sersi turns around as she hears Thena say from behind her, "it's too late." "Thena? Are you okay?" Asks Sersi, "everyone is going to die." She says as she makes a spear appear she strikes it at Sersi cutting her, Makkari feels her vibrations and runs to move Sersi, Phastos walks to her "Thena? Thena No!" He says while she stabs him. Druig and Ajak bend down to help Phastos she's about to strike again but Makkari runs off with her, then strikes her in the gut making Makkari let her go and roll on the ground.

Ajak holds her hands out trying to calm the as Mind. Thena retracts her spear and stares at Ajak.
"Don't listen to your head, Thena listen to me you are safe you are loved." A gun shot is hears in the distance causing Thena to strike at Ajak again this time she is successful in stabbing her.
Gilgamesh runs up grabbing her from behind, "Hey, Stop stop stop!" They fight till gilgamesh knocks her out on the ground.

"I thought Mahd Wy'ry was a myth" states Sersi while looking down at then laying in a stone slab. "There is no cure, so no one really talks about it" says Phastos .
"What happened?" Asks Thena while waking up, "Thena you attacked everyone, hurt Phastos,Sersi and almost killed Makkari." States Ajak. "I don't remember" says Thena in a sad tone while looking Ajak in the eyes, "you have Mahd Wy'ry" she tells Thena. "I will have to tell Arishem and take you back to the ship where we can erase your memories" says Ajak explaining it to Thena. "But she won't be Thena anymore" signs Makkari. "What if it happens again? She could have killed you she could have killed us all" says Kingo. "Please, I... I want to remember." Pleads Thena. "Thena I love you but we can't risk it, trust me." Says Ajak, "why should she trust you? You're asking her to let you erase who she is." Says Druig, "Druig I know you're upset but.." "UPSET!, we've trusted you for 7,000 Years and look where you've gotten us. I've watched humans destroy eachother when I could stop it in a Hearbeat. Do you know what that does to someone after centuries?" He asks lowering his tone. "Could our mission have been a mistake?,are we really helping these people build a better world?" Asks druig while turning around to face the chaos with anger in his eyes. "We're just like the soldiers down there pawns to their masters blinded by loyalty. It ends now." He says while his eyes glow gold.

The fighting stops the murders stop everything stops they all drop their weapons, soon after Ikaris pushes Druig into the wall. "Let them go" he states looking at Druig, "you're gonna have to make me." Says Druig not backing down. "Stop." Is all Ajak says causing Ikaris to look her up an down and walking away, "if you want to stop me you're going to have to kill me" says Druig as he walks out of the temple taking over every humans mind. They follow him as he walks away.

"I'll watch Thena" says Gilgamesh while looking at Thena.
"One day when she attacks you, you might have to kill her."Responds Ajak
"We'll take that chance" says Gilgamesh making Thena smile at him as she silently lets out a sob.
"You may all go, the deviants are gone. There is no reason for you to stay with me" she says.
"I want you to go out there, fall in love, live your life's. Goodbye." Is the last thing she tells them, before they all sort their separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- so the movie came out on Disney plus I'm re watching it while writing so I get a better feel for the flash back that sersi has, I will be writing everything on my own once we get to London and they go find the rest of the Eternals. I will use inspo from the movie tho for the last fight with the deviants and putting the celestial to sleep.
Thank you!🤍
Word count-961