Part 25.

I'm walking down a street. Where am I ? I keep walking but I don't know where I'm going. I can't stop. I can't control my legs. A black van is coming into the street. I can't move my legs. I want to run but I can't move. A tall man with a black coat is stepping out of the van. I want to scream but there is no sound coming out of my throat. I want to run but my legs aren't moving a bit.
The man grabs me and takes me in to the van. He grabs a gun and holds it next to my head. And he shoots.

I sit up and look around. I'm in Tay's room. I hold my hand against my forehead and it's all sweaty. I'm breathing heavily and I can't catch my breath. He is coming for me. The man we saw yesterday is coming for me.
I stand up and make my way to Taylor's bathroom. I grab a napkin and make it wet with cold water. I hold it against my forehead for a while and then wash it out. As I turn around I almost bump into someone. I scream as I see the person coming closer. "Please don't hurt me. " I say while taking a step back every time he comes closer. "Noah, it's Taylor, it's okay."

I sigh in relieve and lean on the sink, catching my breath. "I was frightened to death." I say agitated. "I'm sorry Noah but I saw that you weren't in bed so I went to look for you." He says drowsy. We walk back to his bedroom and climb into his now cold yet comfortable bed again.
"Are you okay?" He asks to make sure before he goes back to sleep again. And I nod. It would be wrong to let him stay up just because I had a nightmare. He needs his night rest. "Goodnight Noah." he says while pecking my lips. Before I could say anything back he was dozed off to sleep.

I feel so terribly scared. Like someone is watching me all the time. I don't even dare to move one bit. The man that I saw in my nightmare was the man who was right behind me yesterday. That can't be coincidence! I felt so much discomfort when I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer every second. It sucks that he was unrecognisable but I guess that was what he wanted to be. I don't think it was an innocent man. The way he looked at me when Taylor drove away in his car, that look was frightening.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and look at the time. 2:14 am. Jesus Christ it's not even close to being morning and there's no possible way I'm going back to sleep. I don't want an other nightmare or even worse, I don't want to be kidnapped in my sleep. I need to figure out who this man was and what he wants. I stand up and grab Taylor's MacBook from his desk. I type in his password and go to google. I search by the catchwords 'Tall creepy man LA' because we live in LA obviously. There aren't much possibilities so I go to google images. I scroll down as my eyes scan every picture on the screen. One picture catches my eye. As I click on it my mouth drops. It's him. It's the man, standing outside with our house in the background. But again I can't recognise his face. I save the picture and close the laptop. I set the laptop back on Taylor's desk and crawl back into his bed.

I grab my phone to check the time again. 4:56 am. Time flies when you're busy with something. I look around the room, checking if nobody is here. I clear my throat and put my phone back in the charger again. I sit on his bed with a blanket wrapped around myself, watching the room to make sure we're save.
-
-
It's 10:32 am and I haven't closed an eye. I'm so scared. I stand up and tiptoe downstairs, making sure nobody wakes up. As I walk into the kitchen I see Carter. "Morning" I say quietly. He turns around and looks at me. "Jesus Christ Noah you look like a freaking zombie! Are you okay?" He says in shock but I nod. "Just a lil tired. " I say while sitting down at the kitchen table. As I play with my fingers someone wraps a pair of arms around me. Normally I'd smile but now I'm just too tired and too focused on that creepy man. I stand up and walk to the living room to sit on the couch. I turn the TV on and catfish is on.

After a good ten minutes all the guys walk in, being loud as fuck. "Are we ready for Magcon?!" Nash yells, and everybody screams back in response. We're leaving for magcon today, I forgot to pack my stuff. I go upstairs and grab my backpack. I put I my makeup, accessories and some clothes. I quickly run downstairs again and set my backpack on the floor.

I grab my bag and we all walk outside. We step into the van and we're on our way to the airport. Luckily they aren't screaming. I have the worst headache ever.
We came to the airport and we all step out of the van. We make our way inside and I'm holding Taylor's hand. There are a lot of people here and each one of them could be undercover for that man. We come to our gate and wait until we're allowed to board the plane. As we all look for our seats I take a seat next to Taylor.

"Are you ready for magcon babe?" He asks sweetly, and I nod.
The plane starts to take off and I close my eyes. Here we go, on our way to an other adventure.
---------------------------------------------
Honestly this is probably the most pointless chapter ever and I'm sorry for that. I just felt the need to write an other chapter because I'm only updating once a month now and that's kind of stupid.
So here you go! Don't take it too serious, I just wanted to upload an extra chapter.

❤️ iris