Part 1

Im alone in my room.
Writing in my journal. My mom gave it to me one week before she died.

I write everything about my life in it and I update it everyday. If I dont write in it I'd have to keep everything to myself and that makes me go insane.

I am drowning in my thoughts but soon get interrupted by someone walking into my room.
"There are people for you, pack your stuff, youre getting adopted!!" she says happily to me.

Oh my god, are you kidding me? This can't be happening. I don't want to be adopted, I like it here. I'm doing perfectly fine in here. I can't be getting adopted, nobody likes me, nobody wants to take care of me! They will hurt me, I don't want to get hurt.

With tears streaming down my cheeks I grab my backpack, put in my clothes and journal and walk downstairs. I wipe my tears and walk through the hallway to the reception where two guys are standing .

A young man with brown hair and brown eyes comes to me and says "hey sweetheart, I'm Cameron."
He tries to grab my hand but I flinch and back away quickly.

Why is this happening to me. I look to the ground as my thoughts wander off to my parents.

"We should go home." The other young man with bright, blue eyes says, interrupting my thoughts.
We walk to the door and just before we step out I realize I forgot something very important.
"Wait." I blurt out quietly.

Cameron and the guy with bright blue eyes stop in their tracks. I quickly make my way upstairs to my, now old, room.
I grab my teddy bear and run back downstairs.

"You ready to go now? " Cameron asks
"No.." I say to myself. "But i have to.."
"Come on were going home " he says with a smile on his face.

I walk behind the two of them as we make our way to the car.
Cameron opens the car for me and I climb in. He shuts the door and walks over to the driver side.

He and the young man with the blue eyes, who's name I still don't know, sit in the front. The car starts moving and a tear slips out of my eye. I silently cry as we drive further and further away.

After a 30 minute drive we arrive at a huge house and when I say huge I mean huge. It's nearly a castle I swear.
Cameron opens the door for me and I carefully climb out.

The guy with the blue eyes walked in the house and Cameron was locking the car so I just waited for Cameron.

"Im scared.." I whisper to myself as a tear slips out of my eye. I hold on to my teddy beat tightly as I wait for Cameron come. I wipe my tears away and Cameron walks in to the house. I just follow him.

He stops it the hallway and turns to me. "Give me your jacket, sweetie its warm here" he says. I am not giving him my jacket. First of all I am keeping my stuff in my room, second of all I need the long sleeves.
"No, thank you " I say quietly while looking down.

"Why not ? is something wrong?"

"N.. no.. Im just c.. cold" I stutter. By the expression on his face I can tell that he just shrugs it off.
"Do you want to meet the rest?" Cameron asks me.

"Yeah..." I say looking down. Ofcourse I don't want to meet them but it'd be rude to say no. We walk into a room, the living room I guess, and there are about 12 boys in there.

"Guys we're here" Cameron says and all eyes are on me. Fudge. I look down.
"Awh she is so cute!" a guy with a bandana yells. I'll hear his name later. I feel so embarrassed and lonely with all these people I don't know around me.

"Cameron.." I quietly ask while poking his arm. "Yeah, whatsup babygirl?"
He bends down to my level.

"Uhm I just .. you know.. where is my.. my room" I say shyly. They all hate me for not saying a word , I can just feel it.