Chapter 15

NO ONE'S POV:

Eijiro Kirishima was conflicted.

He had kind of reconciled with Bakugo, but he felt unsatisfied with not knowing what was going on between him and Midoriya.

He wanted to know what his friend had done, but at the same time didn't want to hurt Bakugo.

It was clear from his reaction, that Bakugo felt guilty for whatever he did.

Kirishima wanted to help Bakugo improve. Part of the reason he was friends with him was his manliness, but Kirshima was well aware of the blonde's flaws.

Kirishima thought back to Izuku's reaction to Bakugo when they were spying on him and Jiro.

Kirishima needed to know  if he was truly going to help his friend.

Kirishima spotted Bakugo, and swallowed his guilt.

"Yo, Bakubro!" The red head called put. "I need to talk to you for a bit!"

The blonde let out a "tch", before relenting and walking over to the hardening quirk user.

"The hell do you want shitty hair?" The blonde questioned.

Kisrishima sighed and rubbed his forehead. He knew it'd be hard for him to persuade Bakugo to confide in him.

"I want you to tell me about you and Midoriya." Kirishima demanded  earning a growl from Bakugo.

"I thought I told you to leave it, shitty hair!" Bakugo snarled.

Kirishima looked at the raging blonde before him, but stood his ground nonetheless.

"Bakugo, its clear whatever happened is affecting both of you." Kirishima stayed, earning a grunt from Bakugo. "I won't judge you, I just want to help."

"BULLSHIT!!!" The blonde snarled, causing Kirishima to jump.

Bakugo seemed to calm down slightly, before talking again.

"If you knew what happened between us" Bakugo started, his hair overshadowing his eyes. "You would look at me the same."

Kirishima's eyes widened at the blondes words.

"Is it really that bad?" The red head questioned, earning a nod from the blonde.

Kirishima sighed and looked at the forest. As much as he wanted to know, he knew that Bakugo would never tell him if it was really that bad. If Kirishima would want to help Bakugo, he would have to get through to him some other way.

"Bakugo" Kirishima finally spoke. "How do you view a hero?"

Bakugo's eyes widened a little at his friends words, before he snarled and answered.

"Hah? The hell does that matter?!?" He yelled, causing Kirishima to roll his eyes.

"Just answer the question." The manly teen replied whilst sighing.

Bakugo made a "tch" noise at the hardening users reply, but reluctantly answered.

"A hero is a guy who never loses" Bakugo answered with a slightly cocky tone. "who always crushed their enemies, no matter how strong they are!"

Kirishima's eyes widened at the blonde's words. It now made sense why Bakugo wanted to be the number one hero. He wanted to be the strongest, and number one was a title that proved that.

"In that case, would you describe whatever you did to Midoriya heroic?" Kirishima asked, causing Bakugo to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Hah? The hell are you talking about shitty hair?" Bakugo questioned with a snarl.